• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Rosalind Franklin PMP

About the Ads

ScHoolboyC

Oct 17, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
Very true, the free tuition is one of the most attractive features of the program. The school coursework is also a big plus. I'm not in Chicago rn, so I'd have to move. What about you?

Last edited:

KayRee

Mar 6, 2019
I’m sorry I keep responding so late. I attended one of their open houses last year to get more information. When ever I asked someone about the pmp program they would try to persuade me to apply to the BMS program since it’s their money maker. The school is no where near Chicago it’s 40 miles away. Other than that, I don’t really have much info. Good luck to us both :)

Reactions: 1 user

ScHoolboyC

Oct 17, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
Submitted my app and awaiting verification by RFUCAS. I sent an email about their application review process and their response was, "We are on rolling admissions. This means that we will review all application that are submitted by the deadline. Once your application is verified, complete, and go before the admissions committee it could take up to two weeks to receive a decision."

About the Ads

ScHoolboyC

Oct 17, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
It took a few weeks for my app to get verified, so it's been under review since 6/4. I haven't heard anything yet from PMP but they also sent my app to the BMS program and was accepted to that last week. I believe PMP applicants will be hearing back soon, and there is an information session tonight at 6 that I'll be attending to hear more about the program. Have you heard anything yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScHoolboyC

Oct 17, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
I received an email this morning that said, "...has completed its initial review of your application and would like to schedule a consultation with you to discuss your candidacy and answer any questions you may have." According to the information session from Tuesday, PMP looks to schedule these video meetings with applicants to talk more about their fit for the program and answer questions candidates may have. Weirdly, they said that this is NOT meant to be an interview and is just a friendly conversation. It's hard to believe that it wouldn't be used to feel out candidates but they didn't give us any other information, so interpret it as you wish.

Reactions: 1 user

ScHoolboyC

Oct 17, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
The consultation went well! Sheneita is really nice and opened by reassuring me this wasn't an interview and that the conversation doesn't stand to help or hurt my application. She gave me PLENTY of time to ask all of my questions and had an answer for almost all of them. I recommend writing out all of your questions prior to the consultation, as it helped me to remember to ask the more specific questions I had. At the end, she briefly went over my application with me and shared her comments on my stats, ECs, and clinical experiences from the initial review. Overall, it was definitely a casual conversation that helped me learn more about the benefits that PMP would offer me and how I stand right now as an applicant. I just wish we didn't have to wait until 2nd-3rd week of July to hear back.

ScHoolboyC

Oct 17, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
Thank you for the response! Do you think everyone gets a consult?

You're welcome! I'm not entirely sure but I'd assume that everyone that is eligible for the program will get a chance to consult with Sheneita or someone else from RFU. I honestly don't think getting a consult means someone is more likely to gain an acceptance. Instead, that your application has been reviewed and they want you have a chance to learn more about the program because you're an eligible candidate and could be accepted. Also, they won't not be giving out acceptances until after the 15.

ScHoolboyC

Oct 17, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
I created a FB page for our cohort to get to know each other better before classes begin, and for us to communicate during the program. Here is the link if anyone wants to join:

Last edited:
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.