Rosalind Franklin PMP 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mikestar

Reaction score
Hi starting this thread to get more information on PMP from any past or current students. Recently got accepted into the program and just want some insight.

Also check out their IG Page and dm any questions there too. @rfums.pmp

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations on the acceptance! I recently submitted my application for the PMP program and was wondering when did you submit your application and how long it took before being accepted?

Congrats on the acceptance. PMP at RFUMS is a great opportunity. I was in the BMS program, which is a sister program to PMP for getting into CMS, but we took the core classes together. If I had to give any advice I would say that you should go into it prepared to give 110% and be prepared to give it more time and dedication than a full time job. Be mentally prepared to grind hard during your medical biochemistry and clinical medical cell biology courses. You will be responsible for 100% of the information presented to you. There are resources available to students to help with absorbing the info, such as an ANKI Deck that has been created by students over the years. USE IT right away. If you find yourself in a pinch reach out to counselors early and often, there is no recourse once exam grades come out. If you make the grades though, the path to CMS is pretty much free and clear. I heard that everyone from BMS/PMP who made grades and interviewed this year were accepted to CMS. So best of luck, and keep your eye on the prize.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations on the acceptance! I recently submitted my application for the PMP program and was wondering when did you submit your application and how long it took before being accepted?
Thank you so much! I applied earlier March and heard back in April.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats on the acceptance. PMP at RFUMS is a great opportunity. I was in the BMS program, which is a sister program to PMP for getting into CMS, but we took the core classes together. If I had to give any advice I would say that you should go into it prepared to give 110% and be prepared to give it more time and dedication than a full time job. Be mentally prepared to grind hard during your medical biochemistry and clinical medical cell biology courses. You will be responsible for 100% of the information presented to you. There are resources available to students to help with absorbing the info, such as an ANKI Deck that has been created by students over the years. USE IT right away. If you find yourself in a pinch reach out to counselors early and often, there is no recourse once exam grades come out. If you make the grades though, the path to CMS is pretty much free and clear. I heard that everyone from BMS/PMP who made grades and interviewed this year were accepted to CMS. So best of luck, and keep your eye on the prize.
Thank you so much for this insight. It’s great to hear that everyone who got the grades and interviews got in and there are resources available to students to help with exams.

I submitted my application late April and received my acceptance last week! Time for us to put this work in!!
Lets do . Let me know if you would like to connect as well as I know no one in Chicago any others who’ve been accepted. 😭

Hey! I was accepted to PMP and was just wondering what courses you take during the 5 months and if you are expected to retake the MCAT in the spring? I can't find this info anywhere on the website.

Hey! I was accepted to PMP and was just wondering what courses you take during the 5 months and if you are expected to retake the MCAT in the spring? I can't find this info anywhere on the website.
From what I know we will be taking Clinical molecular biology and biochemistry. Not sure when they want our final MCAT scores tho. I wanna say before the semester is up .

Hello all and thanks for this thread!
I received an invite yesterday to apply to this program, but am I too late? Sounds like some acceptances have already gone out.
Also, can anyone speak on Rosalind Franklin's thoughts on PMP students applying to med school while in the program?

Hi, does anyone know the MCAT score needed for matriculation to the MD program from PMP?

hey! I am interested in this program and was wondering if anyone has applied this year

Not applying this year but I was apart of cohort this past semester and I’m happy about my success!!! Let me know if you have any questions.

hey! I am interested in this program and was wondering if anyone has applied this year

Last edited: