Rosalind Franklin Pre Matriculation Program (PMP) 2019 entering class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just received my new Mcat score this morning and I went up 14 points I know they said they don’t take materials after the deadline but I sent it anyway bc they haven’t made a decision I hope it does not hurt me

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I just received my new Mcat score this morning and I went up 14 points I know they said they don’t take materials after the deadline but I sent it anyway bc they haven’t made a decision I hope it does not hurt me
14!? Congrats!!!! I might smell some scholarships in your future haha

No my first score was really bad , my anxiety took over the first time . I hope I get in here bc it’s cheaper. I hope me emailing them anyway doesn’t look bad lol but shows perseverance lol

Members don't see this ad :)
No my first score was really bad , my anxiety took over the first time . I hope I get in here bc it’s cheaper. I hope me emailing them anyway doesn’t look bad lol but shows perseverance lol

Progress is progress. Congrats once again!

That's a huge jump for any test, especially the MCAT! That's awesome, congratsss!!
What'd you do different this time?

I couldn't imagine a scenario where this would work against you. These programs are all about reinvention and providing people with untapped potential the opportunity to pursue a professional degree. If they haven't made a decision yet, they should take your update into consideration and you should absolutely be proud of your improvements. Nice work! Hope to see you in the fall.

I called admissions today and they said to give another week and a half to hear back.

Reactions: 1 users
Does any one know if you need a car if you live on campus ? Are grocery stories in walking distance ?

Last year they gave out decisions on July 16th! Hopefully we hear something on the 15th!!

I just got my rejection email wish u all the best

Got my rejection letter. Best of luck to everyone!!!!

Got my rejection email as well, good luck to everyone else!

I got in! Feel free to reach out with any ?s about my application.

Wishing you all the very best of luck in future endeavors!

Reactions: 1 users
I got in! Feel free to reach out with any ?s about my application.

Wishing you all the very best of luck in future endeavors!
Congrats. I am still waiting for response. Did you have all your premed courses?

Hello I am applying for the PMP 2020 cycle. Has anyone submitted their application?