You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rosalind Franklin Pre Matriculation Program (PMP) 2019 entering class
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
14!? Congrats!!!! I might smell some scholarships in your future hahaI just received my new Mcat score this morning and I went up 14 points I know they said they don’t take materials after the deadline but I sent it anyway bc they haven’t made a decision I hope it does not hurt me
No my first score was really bad , my anxiety took over the first time . I hope I get in here bc it’s cheaper. I hope me emailing them anyway doesn’t look bad lol but shows perseverance lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No my first score was really bad , my anxiety took over the first time . I hope I get in here bc it’s cheaper. I hope me emailing them anyway doesn’t look bad lol but shows perseverance lol
Progress is progress. Congrats once again!
That's a huge jump for any test, especially the MCAT! That's awesome, congratsss!!I just received my new Mcat score this morning and I went up 14 points I know they said they don’t take materials after the deadline but I sent it anyway bc they haven’t made a decision I hope it does not hurt me
What'd you do different this time?
I just received my new Mcat score this morning and I went up 14 points I know they said they don’t take materials after the deadline but I sent it anyway bc they haven’t made a decision I hope it does not hurt me
I couldn't imagine a scenario where this would work against you. These programs are all about reinvention and providing people with untapped potential the opportunity to pursue a professional degree. If they haven't made a decision yet, they should take your update into consideration and you should absolutely be proud of your improvements. Nice work! Hope to see you in the fall.
I called admissions today and they said to give another week and a half to hear back.
Does any one know if you need a car if you live on campus ? Are grocery stories in walking distance ?
Last year they gave out decisions on July 16th! Hopefully we hear something on the 15th!!
I just got my rejection email wish u all the best
Got my rejection letter. Best of luck to everyone!!!!
Got my rejection email as well, good luck to everyone else!
Congrats. I am still waiting for response. Did you have all your premed courses?I got in! Feel free to reach out with any ?s about my application.
Wishing you all the very best of luck in future endeavors!
Hi, let’s link up. I’m from Ghana too.14!? Congrats!!!! I might smell some scholarships in your future haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, let’s link up. I’m from Ghana too.
I got into another program and not this one lol.
Which program is that
Meharry MHS
anybody reapplying
Hi! I’m applying for the first time this application. I know a few people who did bms and was put into contact with someone who did pmp. I’m going to message youanybody reapplying
Yes, I believe that's a pre-requisite to apply to the program.Congrats. I am still waiting for response. Did you have all your premed courses?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 673