Rosalind Franklin University COP c/o 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jres135

vegas
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen a thread on this yet so here it goes! Anyone else planning on going here? I have an interview for 09/15.

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview on September 29, how was the interview?

The interview went well. The interview process was fun and easy. The campus itself is really nice. Just be yourself and you will be fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did it seem that they have a strong focus on training pharmacist in more clinical oriented roles?

One aspect of the program I was impressed with was the interprofessional education. It focuses on a team based role providing patient-centered care.

I haven't seen a thread on this yet so here it goes! Anyone else planning on going here? I have an interview for 09/15.

hey, have you heard from the school yet? i also interviewed on the 15th

hey, have you heard from the school yet? i also interviewed on the 15th

I have not heard back from them yet. Do you know if they typically respond before the 2-3 weeks?

I have not heard back from them yet. Do you know if they typically respond before the 2-3 weeks?

i'm not sure but based on previous years i read, ppls heard back 3-10 days. i guess the wait is kind of killing me. i emailed my interviewer to say thank you and he replied back to me today. i hope that's a good sign

i'm not sure but based on previous years i read, ppls heard back 3-10 days. i guess the wait is kind of killing me. i emailed my interviewer to say thank you and he replied back to me today. i hope that's a good sign

Yeah I was hoping to hear back from them this morning but hopefully they respond back by the end of the day. (Fingers crossed)

Reactions: 1 user
Hello guys, did you hear anything back from the school?

Just received the acceptance. Check your emails!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats All!!! Have an interview this month(October). I submitted the application and got an email for an interview within 1hr(I was happier than a witch in a broom factory :) I'm hoping this is a good sign?? Anyone need a roommate?

What kind of questions were asked on the interview? Was it one on one or a group interview?

Last edited:
One on one, open file, 30 minutes. I was asked one question, what are you looking for in a pharmacy school? And as I explained he told me how the school fit my ideal experience. I was accepted a week later. I asked other students in my group how many questions they were asked and they were asked 5-10 questions, so I don't think my interview experience is necessarily what you should expect. I would say just read through some of these forums with typical interview questions and think about how you would answer those, think about how you would approach a question you don't know the answer to and finally, remember to answer the question the interviewer is asking don't get off topic. Also, consider that the acceptance rate for this school is around 20%, this is your chance to shine so don't be shy. If someone asks "any questions" then raise your hand and ask, be engaged! I was surprised by the number of people in my group that sat quietly through the whole day, instead of taking advantage of an opportunity to leave a good impression of yourself to the school. Good luck!

for those who have interviewed and received an acceptance (or denial), about how long did it take for you to hear back?
THANKS!

I have an interview there on the 26th of Jan. does anyone have any general questions that they asked? not exactly the same questions but the areas they focused on. If you could also include how the campus visit went and if the staff seemed friendly, this would be real helpful. I'm getting a bit tired of flying around :confused: from Miami across the country, so I would like to know if it is worth going over there. It would be great to get into a program where the majority of the professors are really focused on positioning the students towards a successful career.

Thanks everyone :rolleyes:

Selected for an interview on February 2! Excited since this is my first interview of all the schools I applied to. Is it true their acceptance rate is around 20 percent?

I've heard nothing but good stuff about RFU. They work inter professionally with the medical students and such and have a team learning approach I think. I also like the fact that it's outside of downtown Chicago so no worries about traffic I hope.

Congrats All!!! Have an interview this month(October). I submitted the application and got an email for an interview within 1hr(I was happier than a witch in a broom factory :) I'm hoping this is a good sign?? Anyone need a roommate?

What kind of questions were asked on the interview? Was it one on one or a group interview?
How was the interview for you? Were you accepted?

Congrats! Are you going to accept? I just finished my interview today and was really impressed.
Yes, of course, I am. I really enjoyed the visit and just like yourself, I was really impressed with their entire program.

Would someone be kind enough to attach the link for the facebook page of our PharmD program for the 2020 graduates?:)

Accepted today exactly one week after interview!

hey guys, I applied really late and I wanted to know how long do I have to wait till I hear from them?
anyone mind sharing their stats and/or interview experience?
congrats to all who got accepted!!

Look at the school's NAPLEX passing rate. About 1/3 of the class failed.

Hello! I've been invited for an interview... Could anyone tell me what the interview entails? Just an interview, or are there other things involved (test, essay, etc.)?

Yay joining the class of 2020 as well! Could someone link the class facebook page?

Hi guys,
I was interviewed April 19th and accepted April 25th. I emailed the admissions counselor about my application status and she replied with a letter of acceptance two hours later. :soexcited:

Hi guys,
I was interviewed April 19th and accepted April 25th. I emailed the admissions counselor about my application status and she replied with a letter of acceptance two hours later. :soexcited:
congrats!

:flame:MOVING SALE:flame:
Screen Shot 2016-07-23 at 8.18.47 AM.png