-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rosalind Franklin University COP c/o 2020
Started by jres135
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't seen a thread on this yet so here it goes! Anyone else planning on going here? I have an interview for 09/15.
hey, have you heard from the school yet? i also interviewed on the 15th
hey, have you heard from the school yet? i also interviewed on the 15th
I have not heard back from them yet. Do you know if they typically respond before the 2-3 weeks?
I have not heard back from them yet. Do you know if they typically respond before the 2-3 weeks?
i'm not sure but based on previous years i read, ppls heard back 3-10 days. i guess the wait is kind of killing me. i emailed my interviewer to say thank you and he replied back to me today. i hope that's a good sign
i'm not sure but based on previous years i read, ppls heard back 3-10 days. i guess the wait is kind of killing me. i emailed my interviewer to say thank you and he replied back to me today. i hope that's a good sign
Yeah I was hoping to hear back from them this morning but hopefully they respond back by the end of the day. (Fingers crossed)
Hello guys, did you hear anything back from the school?
I haven't heard anything yet.
Congrats All!!! Have an interview this month(October). I submitted the application and got an email for an interview within 1hr(I was happier than a witch in a broom factory 🙂 I'm hoping this is a good sign?? Anyone need a roommate?
What kind of questions were asked on the interview? Was it one on one or a group interview?
What kind of questions were asked on the interview? Was it one on one or a group interview?
Last edited:
One on one, open file, 30 minutes. I was asked one question, what are you looking for in a pharmacy school? And as I explained he told me how the school fit my ideal experience. I was accepted a week later. I asked other students in my group how many questions they were asked and they were asked 5-10 questions, so I don't think my interview experience is necessarily what you should expect. I would say just read through some of these forums with typical interview questions and think about how you would answer those, think about how you would approach a question you don't know the answer to and finally, remember to answer the question the interviewer is asking don't get off topic. Also, consider that the acceptance rate for this school is around 20%, this is your chance to shine so don't be shy. If someone asks "any questions" then raise your hand and ask, be engaged! I was surprised by the number of people in my group that sat quietly through the whole day, instead of taking advantage of an opportunity to leave a good impression of yourself to the school. Good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for those who have interviewed and received an acceptance (or denial), about how long did it take for you to hear back?
THANKS!
THANKS!
I have an interview there on the 26th of Jan. does anyone have any general questions that they asked? not exactly the same questions but the areas they focused on. If you could also include how the campus visit went and if the staff seemed friendly, this would be real helpful. I'm getting a bit tired of flying around 😕 from Miami across the country, so I would like to know if it is worth going over there. It would be great to get into a program where the majority of the professors are really focused on positioning the students towards a successful career.
Thanks everyone 🙄
Thanks everyone 🙄
Bump🙂
Selected for an interview on February 2! Excited since this is my first interview of all the schools I applied to. Is it true their acceptance rate is around 20 percent?
I've heard nothing but good stuff about RFU. They work inter professionally with the medical students and such and have a team learning approach I think. I also like the fact that it's outside of downtown Chicago so no worries about traffic I hope.Bump🙂
Is anyone interviewing tomorrow?
How was the interview for you? Were you accepted?Congrats All!!! Have an interview this month(October). I submitted the application and got an email for an interview within 1hr(I was happier than a witch in a broom factory 🙂 I'm hoping this is a good sign?? Anyone need a roommate?
What kind of questions were asked on the interview? Was it one on one or a group interview?
Anyone else interviewing on the 9th?
Did anyone interview yesterday on 1/26/16?
I got accepted!


Congrats! Are you going to accept? I just finished my interview today and was really impressed.I got accepted!![]()
![]()
Yes, of course, I am. I really enjoyed the visit and just like yourself, I was really impressed with their entire program.Congrats! Are you going to accept? I just finished my interview today and was really impressed.
Has anyone created a FB page yet?
there is!Has anyone created a FB page yet?
Oh nice! Can you provide me with the link? Plzthere is!

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Denied. Took them 3 days to deny me. Starting to lose hope. 😢
For some reason it wont let me PM you. Where have you applied so far? and what are your stats? I could possibly help youDenied. Took them 3 days to deny me. Starting to lose hope. 😢
Got accepted!
Would someone be kind enough to attach the link for the facebook page of our PharmD program for the 2020 graduates?🙂
Accepted today exactly one week after interview!
hey guys, I applied really late and I wanted to know how long do I have to wait till I hear from them?
anyone mind sharing their stats and/or interview experience?
congrats to all who got accepted!!
anyone mind sharing their stats and/or interview experience?
congrats to all who got accepted!!
Why I am glad I now have been accepted elsewhere.....Look at the school's NAPLEX passing rate. About 1/3 of the class failed.
Thank you,May someone please post the facebook link?

Hello! I've been invited for an interview... Could anyone tell me what the interview entails? Just an interview, or are there other things involved (test, essay, etc.)?
Yay joining the class of 2020 as well! Could someone link the class facebook page?
congrats!Hi guys,
I was interviewed April 19th and accepted April 25th. I emailed the admissions counselor about my application status and she replied with a letter of acceptance two hours later.![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
MOVING SALE