Rosalind Franklin University SMP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ancienthistory123

Reaction score
I got accepted to the Masters of Biomedical Science Program (BMS) at Rosalind Franklin University. You are guaranteed an interview into their medical school if you get A's and B's in their program. They don’t have guaranteed acceptances to their medical school, but last year, 88% of students that interviewed matriculated into Chicago Medical School. I have a low MCAT score and a decent GPA, but I would like to attend an MD school. I’m unsure if I should wait a year, retake my MCAT and apply to SMPs with guaranteed acceptances such as the Drexel Pathway to Medical School or the WMed BMS Program or go to this one. Any advice would really help me out. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Take the sure thing right now. Go with the Rosy program. If you can't do well in the program, you won't be getting a guaranteed acceptance at any medical school.

If you do well in the program, then the only way you'll be in that 12% who get accepts will be due to you being a poor interviewee, or having a bad rep as a student. OR, you get accepted into another med school!