Roseman University Class of 2026* Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone done the Kira Assessment for Roseman? How do we prepare for this? I heard the questions are situational-based so I'm pretty nervous
 
Hi I submitted my kira talent assessment one day late because I was out of state and I did not have stable internet. I tried calling the admissions office but they were out for the summer this past week.

It said in their email that they won’t allow anyone who doesn’t complete the assessment within 10 days to move forward with the application process.

Anyone have an idea as to how I can proceed? I already emailed them but not sure what else to do.
 
Just wondering if anyone could share their experiences with Kira. How hard was it? I am pretty stressed out about it, so any tips and suggestions are greatly appreciate.
 
I took it last night. I would just say be yourself and overall its really relaxed. You have to sign an agreement not to share anything on it.
 
Does anyone have an experience they could speak on with the Kira video interview for roseman or other dental schools? I have an upcoming one this next week and would like some insight! Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you watch Roseman's registration video? I found it quite helpful. As for the questions, reddit and sdn said they're more general and get-to-know questions.
 
Mine was sent ~two weeks after they received my app and verified that I met their standards academically.
thank you! I just paid the fee so I guess I’ll know if I’ll proceed forward if I get the assessment. They just send you an email saying take this assessment?
 
wdym by met their standards academically?
They won't send you the assessment if you have a GPA/DAT score below what they want. They specifically say in the Kira intro video "you've passed our preliminary review, and we now look beyond your GPA and DAT scores to learn more about you as a person."
 
They won't send you the assessment if you have a GPA/DAT score below what they want. They specifically say in the Kira intro video "you've passed our preliminary review, and we now look beyond your GPA and DAT scores to learn more about you as a person."
Do you know what the cutoff GPA and DAT are?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long did it take for y’all status to update after submitting the supplemental fee? I submitted the fee before I got an email to pay the fee but my status still says “awaiting additional information” it’s been like that for a few days now after paying the fee.
 
How long between the time u signed up and taking the assessment? Bc I have 1 day to prepare for the closest one and the next option is to wait 2 weeks
Hi! I definitely took my time to prepare (8 days). It was my first Kira invite, and I went back to my journals and took a few days to reflect what I want and who I want to be. And then one day practicing questions. The last few days I recorded myself and went back to listen because I wanted to practice not using filler words like um and like, I tend to do that a lot which can be obnoxious. What also really helped me was listening to podcast episodes by current Roseman students and they provided insights and personal experience that really helped me form an idea of what Roseman's ambience is like and what they value, which made me more comfortable knowing that the things they value I also value.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad