Roseman University Class of 2027* Interview/Acceptance Thread

Ryxndek

D1 Minnesota
Volunteer Staff
Reaction score
Link to last year's thread: Roseman University Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread (2022-2023 cycle)**

Link to interview prep: Roseman University of Health Sciences College of Dental Medicine Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Link to school website: Roseman University College of Dental Medicine

Class of 2024 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.27
Science GPA: 3.13
DAT: 19.9AA, 19.5TS, 20.6PAT
Applied: 1,719
OOS: 1,526 Applied, 357 Interviewed, 215 Accepted
IS: 111 Applied, 62 Interviewed, 47 Accepted
International: 82 Applied, 20 Interviewed, 10 Accepted
# Enrolled: 102
Class of 2026 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.31
Science GPA: 3.17
DAT: 19.6AA, 19.1TS, 20.0PAT
Applied: 2,052
OOS: 1,813 Applied, 134 Accepted
IS: 120 Applied, 24 Accepted
International: 119 Applied, 4 Accepted
# Enrolled: 100
5th-95th Percentiles
Science: 2.67-3.76
Overall: 2.85-3.84

**Note** Roseman has shifted their curriculum to a 3-year program, making it the second dental school to do so! The class size will also increase to 120, then 136 for 24-25 cycle

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to fill out their supplemental? the link they provided leads me to a blank pink wall, and ive tried different browsers as well. I've tried emailing them and calling them but no luck.

Is Roseman friendly to residents in Midwest?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is Roseman friendly to residents in Midwest?
Short answer: yes and no.

Yes, they accept people from the Midwest; we have a few people from North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin... However, a significant proportion of my class is from Utah & Cali.

But, if you are from the Midwest, you can absolutely get accepted into Roseman!

Kira invites went out today...

Reactions: 2 users
Earliest available option?
The invite said that the assessment needed to be completed within 10 days of receiving the email, so I guess the earliest available option would have been yesterday.

From what I understand Kira for Roseman is not the actual interview. Just another supplemental so to speak.

Reactions: 1 user
From what I understand Kira for Roseman is not the actual interview. Just another supplemental so to speak.
This is correct; it's a pre-interview. You will get an interview based on Kira and your overall application. Make sure to prepare for the Kira though like an interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
also does rose man tell you if it won't continue to look at your application, or do they just ghost you?

when did you submit the secondary pink form were we paid 75? Because I still haven't gotten KIRA.
Not everyone receives a Kira invitation. Additionally, they usually send out Kira invitations in groups; it might be biweekly. So it might be a little while before you receive a Kira invite.

Does anyone know when Roseman starts sending out interview invites?

Does anyone know when Roseman starts sending out interview invites?
The first interview date will be September 22nd & September 29th (source: Class Schedule). The next pre-December one that I see is November 3rd. But they normally try to have five pre-December interview dates.

Do you happen to know if being on the waitlist the previous cycle helps your chances at all?
Honestly, I couldn't say, but I think if you received an interview the first time, then you should have a good chance of getting another one. Getting an interview means you did well during the kira assessment. They had 2200ish apply to Roseman last cycle, and I believe only around 300-400 people were interviewed. So the fact you made it that far is an accomplishment + being waitlisted. Did you ever receive a decline email?

Reactions: 1 users
Yes I did On June 26th. Did someone drop?
I don't believe anyone dropped. We took our first assessment (test) on June 28th, and we had 100 people present on the assessment day. But I think you should have a good chance of getting an interview again this cycle. They will probably send out the first round of kira assessments this month; feel free to message me if you have any questions about my application to Roseman or anything about Roseman.

I don't believe anyone dropped. We took our first assessment (test) on June 28th, and we had 100 people present on the assessment day. But I think you should have a good chance of getting an interview again this cycle. They will probably send out the first round of kira assessments this month; feel free to message me if you have any questions about my application to Roseman or anything about Roseman.
Okay good to know. I just completed my Kira yesterday!

• Love
How long did it take after submitting to get a supplemental application?

Completed Kira a week ago, when do you think they will start sending interview invites?

Withdrew today. Good luck for everyone applying to Roseman this cycle!

That was quick, I don’t even think they’ve sent interviews yet! Is there any reason why you’ve pulled your app so early?
You're right! They haven't. I've just gotten some other interviews at schools I find more favorable, and I didn't completely think through going to Utah (won't have any connections in the state whatsoever by the time of matriculation and I've heard that a lot of the patient population speaks primarily Spanish [don't know if thats accurate whatsoever, I don't speak Spanish well at all]).

TBH I think I just applied because of the 3 year program allure, but I have recently been thinking over if I'd even want to put myself through that (dental school seems stressful in 4 years already). Also, didn't want to fork over the KIRA fee.

So, didn't withdraw cause of one reason in particular, just several little ones. Should've thought it through more before I submitted the primary app fee for Roseman (maybe should've YOLOd to Harvard instead but thats the way the cookie crumbles in my case)

Just received an interview invitation! Scheduled for 8/25

Invited for interview and scheduled for 9/22!

Interview #1
Notification Date: 08/02
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS (MN, Hi Ryxndek)
GPA: 3.7
DAT: AA: 23
Method of interview: In-person

WOOOOOOOO!

Last edited:
  • Love
Anyone know the COA for Roseman? I was looking and I think without living expenses the cost is around 290k (just tuition). This doesn't seem too bad to me?? I heard Roseman is a super expensive school so I'm wondering if I am not calculating the tuition correctly.

Anyone know the COA for Roseman? I was looking and I think without living expenses the cost is around 290k (just tuition). This doesn't seem too bad to me?? I heard Roseman is a super expensive school so I'm wondering if I am not calculating the tuition correctly.
It used to be. Bc they shifted to 3 year program their costs dropped. So it might sound right. I think with housing it should be under 400k now.

Add another $40kish (without living). I am not sure how much they are going to increase living costs. For me (current D1) with the tuition, fees, and everything, it costs $104k for this first year for me (multiply it by 3 years & account for inflation + interest as well). With living, if you get a few roommates you can find nice housing for $700 per month maybe even less.

for the people that have got interview invitations, when did you guys submit KIra?