[ Roseman University Henderson-Nevada]What should I do after getting accepted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cphan71

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I passed the interview at Roseman and get accepted.
My concern is: Must I finish all of classes that I entered in my planning on PharmCAS when I applied? Or I just need now to finish requirement classes of Roseman?
In my case, I almost done all their requirement classes. I still have physiology class, but will finish it in this fall.
I'm so confused now if I can drop several classes that they don't require such as political science, philosophy etc...

Members don't see this ad.

I would talk to your school. In general, most schools accept you based on the classes/degree that you are anticipated to have finished by the time you start their school. Most schools require that any changes be reported to them, as it can change their offer of acceptance. But pharmacy schools are desperate these days, talk to your individual school, they may not care.

Reactions: 1 user
even if someone here tells you that you can drop all of your courses including physio, would you believe it? What are you going to tell Roseman, a poster named so and so said it was ok for me drop the courses?

Just curious are you a NV local, what made you choose Roseman?

Last edited: