This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jonpharm

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone:

let us all start this thread. share your interview dates, experiences, acceptance, and tips.
Good Luck to all of us :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone:

let us all start this thread. share your interview dates, experiences, acceptance, and tips.
Good Luck to all of us :)
Hi i also started a thread on this but lets just stick to this one. I have an interview at Roseman next month and i'm hoping that many of us who already been invited get accepted since this is our top choice school. What scares me the most is that somebody out competes me. I really want to find a statistic of the acceptance rate of early admission interviewee's at Roseman. I know the general statistics but i really wish i could find early acceptance information. Has anyone every been denial acceptance after an interview at Roseman or accepted? I'm not here to judge anybody who wants to share i just want to increase my chances on the interview date. Good luck!

Hi i also started a thread on this but lets just stick to this one. I have an interview at Roseman next month and i'm hoping that many of us who already been invited get accepted since this is our top choice school. What scares me the most is that somebody out competes me. I really want to find a statistic of the acceptance rate of early admission interviewee's at Roseman. I know the general statistics but i really wish i could find early acceptance information. Has anyone every been denial acceptance after an interview at Roseman or accepted? I'm not here to judge anybody who wants to share i just want to increase my chances on the interview date. Good luck!

I agree. I wonder what are the chances of getting accepted/denied as an early admission.... Roseman is our top choice so I'm guessing that would be one of the questions during interview, like "why roseman as your top choice?"

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree. I wonder what are the chances of getting accepted/denied as an early admission.... Roseman is our top choice so I'm guessing that would be one of the questions during interview, like "why roseman as your top choice?"
I actually emailed an admission advisor for this statistic. If i get any new statistics i'll post it here.

Hey I have an interview Oct 17 in henderson, excited for it!

I have an interview Oct. 17th in henderson as well. I was wondering... does everyone get an interview for early decision?

I have an interview Oct. 17th in henderson as well. I was wondering... does everyone get an interview for early decision?
I was thinking the same thing. I really wonder if everyone gets interviewed for early admission. and also, I wonder what the chances are of getting accepted

I was thinking the same thing. I really wonder if everyone gets interviewed for early admission. and also, I wonder what the chances are of getting accepted

No! Not everyone gets an interview. If you’ve received one, you’ve caught the attention of the admissions committee. Good luck everyone

How did everyone do on their interviews!

Last edited:
I just submit my application. Hope they will call me for an interview. I don't know is that too late now because seem like a lot of students apply to Roseman? :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything back from the January interview? I know they said tomorrow but I was wondering if they contacted people earlier?

Can anyone give me their thoughts on Roseman at the Utah campus?

Hi everyone!
My name is Jennifer and I have graduated from Roseman. Currently I’m staying in a 2beds/2baths and wanting to rent out one room for Roseman student. You will have your own room and a restroom. This apartment is located in Sandy and it is approximately 5-7 mins from Roseman. I’m open to do month to month rent, 6-months rent or 9-months rent. $675 includes ultities. You need to pay $7 for rental insurance monthly. A brand new apartment 2018 with Washer and dryer are inside the unit. The room is also furnished (bed,night stand and lamp). Plenty of parking spaces so you don’t have to be worried about parking issue. Text me for photos 7149024664

Last edited:
Can anyone give me their thoughts on Roseman at the Utah campus?
Hi John,
I would say Roseman was a pretty good school. You will be done with pharmacy program in just 3 years. Even though you need 90 percents to pass on anything, the materials aren’t that bad. Depends on how you study. As for me, I can’t study ahead of time so I usually study 3-4 days before the exam. Give yourself at least one full day to review the materials before the exams. Make sure you look at the past exams because they will give you an idea of what type of questions will be on the exam. Good luck and wish you the best!

I am a semi-recent grad of this school. If anyone wants to ask specifics, I'm open to talking by PM.

Does anyone know what we do for the BLS portion during orientation? Should I be studying my BLS assignment more
thoroughly?

As an alumn, I would highly recommend going to a state school instead, as the tuition and fees are high.

I tried to apply early as well but missed the deadline. Application was verified and sent out in the beginning of September. Had to do some retakes post- graduation to lift my gpa but I recieved all A’s and B’s on the retakes as well as some other pre-reqs I hadn’t taken yet. Hopefully I get a responses soon.

JohnDoeRPH, in tryna pm you be it won't let me since you have limited visibility. Can I give you my email fornquestions?