Roseman University of Health Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is correct for the initial test. If you fail the test and have to retake it, you MUST get 90%. The retakes are harder then the test. If you fail this, it is summer remediation for you and you WANT TO PASS THAT. This third test is usually harder too.

Point: Know your stuff and be prepared.

So what if you get an 84% first time around and your group does perfect it lowers to 85. So you remediate on Monday and get an 89% do you pass or does that group test only lower the passing bar for the 1st time around

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So what if you get an 84% first time around and your group does perfect it lowers to 85. So you remediate on Monday and get an 89% do you pass or does that group test only lower the passing bar for the 1st time around
From what I recall, they said the group will only help you the first round. If you don't pass with the help of the group, you're on your own for the 2nd and 3rd try.. meaning in your situation you would not pass since you need a 90%.

From what I recall, they said the group will only help you the first round. If you don't pass with the help of the group, you're on your own for the 2nd and 3rd try.. meaning in your situation you would not pass since you need a 90%.

Oh no. Since school is starting soon and I haven't been in a classroom since fall I'm starting to get worried.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh no. Since school is starting soon and I haven't been in a classroom since fall I'm starting to get worried.

Don't worry. You'll be fine. Study smart & efficient then you won't worry too much. It's easier to do than it appears. Also, most people are more than willing to help you with what you might not understand. Just relax and enjoy the few weeks you have left before school starts.

Dont be worried. They are correct. You have team to help on first round if you all cooperate and keep the ego's out. If that does not work, you are on your own for repeating. The idea is to be prepared and you wont worry. Don't be distracted by outside fun, focus on the intensity of material coming at you and ge a rythem. Then, do whatever. People do get kicked out, drop out, fail out. It is not easy to get A's on every exam but you must to pass. My wife loves what she has learned and from what I understand, year two just gets deeper into the material. Don't change your mind, just study and focus.

You do want to know those top 200's. That is super important throughout the year. KNOW THEM.

Don't worry about it. After hearing from several P2s I've discovered that there's a huge variety of opinions/perspectives and that you really should consider multiple opinions. Some thought it wasn't too difficult and others were challenged, but most (other than the few that dropped) found their groove and were alright. The consensus was that you'll have sufficient time to study and sufficient personal time, but one pessimistic P2 tried to make it seem like I would be consumed with schoolwork every waking minute. Also, at least in the MBA, the reassessment (1st retake) did not always get more difficult AND you will have the weekend to study for it. Those extra couple days helped when I had to reassess.

This is very true from what I have gathered as well. Dont stress about it and find your groove.

Anyone have info on what Laptop your getting?

I was hoping someone could fill me in on how the USN academic forgiveness program works. I understand that they only look at the past 5 years and you must have all the pre-reqs completed in that time period. What I don't understand is if for example, I took a chemistry class in 2011 and then retook it in 2013, would they replace my previous grade with my newest one? Or would they not do that because it's still part of the 5 years?? Thanks!

I was hoping someone could fill me in on how the USN academic forgiveness program works. I understand that they only look at the past 5 years and you must have all the pre-reqs completed in that time period. What I don't understand is if for example, I took a chemistry class in 2011 and then retook it in 2013, would they replace my previous grade with my newest one? Or would they not do that because it's still part of the 5 years?? Thanks!

Email them

i think they still calculate it bc its still within the last five yrs of this yr....

It will be calculated because you did not repeat that course immediately the following semester. Colleges only drop the class when it is taken immediately the following semester. Some colleges never drop it.

Last edited:

Before Pharm Cas they would take the newest one. Now the 2 are an average. It does not matter when you retook it. As long as it was with in the 5 years.