Roseman vs Midwestern AZ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nucleophilicattack

Reaction score
I have a hard decision to make

Wanting to specialize (endo, pediatric, or periodontics), worried about job placement after school, I want to be clinically prepared to do well in case I don't get into residency

Im taking out a boat load of money so which will help me pay it back the best?

Members don't see this ad.

I have a hard decision to make

Wanting to specialize (endo, pediatric, or periodontics), worried about job placement after school, I want to be clinically prepared to do well in case I don't get into residency

Im taking out a boat load of money so which will help me pay it back the best?
which is closer to friends/family?
where do you want to practice in the future?

I have friends that went to both Roseman and Midwestern AZ. All 3 liked their respective schools. I would go to the cheaper one -- I know Midwestern AZ is crazy expensive, unsure about Roseman but I know it was expensive. Put it this way, I graduated the same year as them with the same degree but $140K less because I got in state tuition at my dental school. I'm so grateful for that

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have friends that went to both Roseman and Midwestern AZ. All 3 liked their respective schools. I would go to the cheaper one -- I know Midwestern AZ is crazy expensive, unsure about Roseman but I know it was expensive. Put it this way, I graduated the same year as them with the same degree but $140K less because I got in state tuition at my dental school. I'm so grateful for that
Between Midwestern and Roseman, it has recently changed to Roseman being a 3-year program. So, this individual would graduate 1 year earlier if they went to Roseman compared to Midwestern (or most other dental schools)

meaning extra year of salary and experience. plus less debt too. its a no brainer