-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ross c/o 2026
Started by ZosiaBalcerek
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I believe the thread that exists is titled C/o 2025 because Ross's program is not 4 full years 😊 It is good to hear of someone else who has gotten radio silence though.... I Applied Septeber 15th and have gotten no correspondence while others have already been interviewed and accepted 😳
That makes sense. I was confused since that thread was created in summer 2020.I believe the thread that exists is titled C/o 2025 because Ross's program is not 4 full years 😊 It is good to hear of someone else who has gotten radio silence though.... I Applied Septeber 15th and have gotten no correspondence while others have already been interviewed and accepted 😳
I am in the same boat, I am very confused about how people submitted their applications after me and heard back when I applied much earlier. Oh well, all we can do is wait. My Ross vet portal is not updated with the application status either.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dogsandcats22
Full Member
I think that was created for C/O 2025. We would be C/O 2026, even though we don’t do clinical at Ross we still get the overall degree from themI believe the thread that exists is titled C/o 2025 because Ross's program is not 4 full years 😊 It is good to hear of someone else who has gotten radio silence though.... I Applied Septeber 15th and have gotten no correspondence while others have already been interviewed and accepted 😳
Hi I applied in September and I heard a response and went through the whole process because I applied to the January round at first but deferred to May because the admissions officer said I could! If you are September it may take a while because that is their largest class.
Ah okay, that makes sense. I think there was quite a bit of activity on that thread for this cycle regardless but a new thread is a great idea!I think that was created for C/O 2025. We would be C/O 2026, even though we don’t do clinical at Ross we still get the overall degree from them
DogtorFranco
Full Member
Is anyone else applying outside of VMCAS? I just submitted my app yesterday but their website is a bit confusing. Will they complete a committee review and THEN ask for my resume, recs and personal statement?
Did anyone who applied for Fall 2022 get any updates from Ross yet? I'm getting worried since I submitted my app in August and haven't heard back.
I have been accepted for Fall 2022 and I submitted late August. You might want to call them and ask (in my experience calling works better than emailing them for updates)Did anyone who applied for Fall 2022 get any updates from Ross yet? I'm getting worried since I submitted my app in August and haven't heard back.
oh okay, I will make sure to call them and askI have been accepted for Fall 2022 and I submitted late August. You might want to call them and ask (in my experience calling works better than emailing them for updates)
I haven't heard back either, usually Ross is the first to reach out bc of rolling admissions.Did anyone who applied for Fall 2022 get any updates from Ross yet? I'm getting worried since I submitted my app in August and haven't heard back.
I also haven't heard back. I did use the chat function on their website to ask when we should expect to hear back since the "myross" application portal says 2-4 weeks, and its been 12 weeks at this point and they said they would forward my question to my "academic advisor" (not sure if that's the correct term). I haven't had any correspondence since.I haven't heard back either, usually Ross is the first to reach out bc of rolling admissions.
I have emailed them earlier today and I am waiting for a response. I am very confused since I submitted my application to Ross and SGU on the same day and I have heard back from SGU back in September and still nothing from Ross. I hope that doesn't mean that we are not being considered.I also haven't heard back. I did use the chat function on their website to ask when we should expect to hear back since the "myross" application portal says 2-4 weeks, and its been 12 weeks at this point and they said they would forward my question to my "academic advisor" (not sure if that's the correct term). I haven't had any correspondence since.
I also heard from SGU much sooner than Ross, and I was honestly worried that Ross had lost my application because I didn't hear anything for a while, so I would say don't lose hope yet!I have emailed them earlier today and I am waiting for a response. I am very confused since I submitted my application to Ross and SGU on the same day and I have heard back from SGU back in September and still nothing from Ross. I hope that doesn't mean that we are not being considered.
I heard back a few weeks after submitting my application for an interview. They told me at the end of my interview I would receive a decision from the board in 7-8 weeks but they called me with a notice of acceptance a week and a half after my interview. I would reach out and contact them to check the status of the application.Did anyone who applied for Fall 2022 get any updates from Ross yet? I'm getting worried since I submitted my app in August and haven't heard back.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I emailed them, and just got an email saying they updated the portal, so hopefully that means they are looking at my application.I heard back a few weeks after submitting my application for an interview. They told me at the end of my interview I would receive a decision from the board in 7-8 weeks but they called me with a notice of acceptance a week and a half after my interview. I would reach out and contact them to check the status of the application.
I submitted my application to Ross on Sep 28th, and didn't have an interview until November 30th. It was close to two months of waiting, so don't worry too much, because I recieved my interview invite after the updated the portal for me.I emailed them, and just got an email saying they updated the portal, so hopefully that means they are looking at my application.
Okay, well that's still very weird since I submitted by application mid August. Oh well, I just hope their class isn't full yet.I submitted my application to Ross on Sep 28th, and didn't have an interview until November 30th. It was close to two months of waiting, so don't worry too much, because I recieved my interview invite after the updated the portal for me.
I just got my interview invite today 😊Okay, well that's still very weird since I submitted by application mid August. Oh well, I just hope their class isn't full yet.
TellUrCatPsPsPs
Full Member
I am still waiting to hear back from Ross to even schedule an interview :/ (if they even would like too) getting nervous...... MyRossVet app status has said this for the last week:
YOUR VMCAS APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND IS BEING PROCESSED BY THE ROSS VET ADMISSIONS TEAM!
You will receive an email notification once your application has been updated. Once you receive this message, log back in to track the status of your application and next steps.Mine has said the same thing for the past few days, getting very anxious.I am still waiting to hear back from Ross to even schedule an interview :/ (if they even would like too) getting nervous...... MyRossVet app status has said this for the last week:
YOUR VMCAS APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND IS BEING PROCESSED BY THE ROSS VET ADMISSIONS TEAM!
You will receive an email notification once your application has been updated. Once you receive this message, log back in to track the status of your application and next steps.
I got an invite to interview late November and interviewed December 2nd. I also submitted September 15ish. Good luck 🙂Did anyone who applied for Fall 2022 get any updates from Ross yet? I'm getting worried since I submitted my app in August and haven't heard back.
Accepted to Fall 2022! Very excited for my second acceptance but definitely on the fence about Ross.
Congrats! What’s your other option if you don’t mind me asking? Is that why you are on the fence with Ross?Accepted to Fall 2022! Very excited for my second acceptance but definitely on the fence about Ross.
My other option right now is St. George's which I like their structuring of the program and their offering of a global vet health track more than Ross's. I'm holding out hope for 2 state side schools before I decide. Additionally, Ross's NAVLE pass rates being at 80% and have dropped before the pandemic worry me to if they will have accrediation in the future. I don't want to have to play catch up or feel rushed during the degree programCongrats! What’s your other option if you don’t mind me asking? Is that why you are on the fence with Ross?
I completely understand and feel the same way. I got accepted to SGU and have my interview for Ross in january, im very much on the same page as you. Best of luck with in state schools!My other option right now is St. George's which I like their structuring of the program and their offering of a global vet health track more than Ross's. I'm holding out hope for 2 state side schools before I decide. Additionally, Ross's NAVLE pass rates being at 80% and have dropped before the pandemic worry me to if they will have accrediation in the future. I don't want to have to play catch up or feel rushed during the degree program
QuirkySocks
Full Member
Do yall know of anyone who has had an interview, and it's been more than a 2 week mark before they heard back from Ross with a final decision? It seems that everyone so far that has been accepted has heard back within 2 weeks of their interview date.
It was closer to 3 weeks for me.Do yall know of anyone who has had an interview, and it's been more than a 2 week mark before they heard back from Ross with a final decision? It seems that everyone so far that has been accepted has heard back within 2 weeks of their interview date.
QuirkySocks
Full Member
Ok! That makes me feel a little better, I'm just starting to feel anxious now on not having heard back. I interviewed with them on the Tuesday right before Thanksgiving, Nov. 23rd.It was closer to 3 weeks for me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
janice0502
tOSU c/o 2026
Don’t worry too much! My interview was at the end of September and I heard back from them about 3 weeks later for my acceptance. Good luck!Do yall know of anyone who has had an interview, and it's been more than a 2 week mark before they heard back from Ross with a final decision? It seems that everyone so far that has been accepted has heard back within 2 weeks of their interview date.
QuirkySocks
Full Member
Thank you! I hope I hear back from them next week!Don’t worry too much! My interview was at the end of September and I heard back from them about 3 weeks later for my acceptance. Good luck!
sevvet
New Member
I heard back the day before thanksgiving. My interviewer told me if I didn’t hear back before thanksgiving, it would be after thanksgiving weekend because the committee takes a break for the holiday. Factor that into your decision time, and you should be any day now!Ok! That makes me feel a little better, I'm just starting to feel anxious now on not having heard back. I interviewed with them on the Tuesday right before Thanksgiving, Nov. 23rd.
chloecap98
Full Member
I interview with Ross on Dec. 20th for fall 2022 admission!
Same hereStill haven't heard back from Ross I applied end of September through VMCAS. Also, nothing on my portal.
QuirkySocks
Full Member
Congrats! Goodluck on the interview ^.^I interview with Ross on Dec. 20th for fall 2022 admission!
A part of me feels like the Fall 2022 class is going to be full before they even open my application based on the amount of people that have already heard back.... I definitely expected Ross to be the fastest school to hear back from
TellUrCatPsPsPs
Full Member
this is my fear also ........A part of me feels like the Fall 2022 class is going to be full before they even open my application based on the amount of people that have already heard back.... I definitely expected Ross to be the fastest school to hear back from
I applied to 6 schools this cycle and Ross was my fallback. I have an interview at Dublin which I am ecstatic about however it seems like applications have absolutely soared this year so I don't feel like anything is a sure thing anymore. I would imagine Ross's applications went up tremendously.this is my fear also ........
TellUrCatPsPsPs
Full Member
When did you apply? I didn't submit mine until the day VMCAS was due.....hoping they're just going down the list as it was submitted maybe?? ugh stressful *_*I applied to 6 schools this cycle and Ross was my fallback. I have an interview at Dublin which I am ecstatic about however it seems like applications have absolutely soared this year so I don't feel like anything is a sure thing anymore. I would imagine Ross's applications went up tremendously.
I submitted via VMCAS the 15th 🙃When did you apply? I didn't submit mine until the day VMCAS was due.....hoping they're just going down the list as it was submitted maybe?? ugh stressful *_*
I submitted via VMCAS on the 15th as well and I got an invite to interview late November and interviewed December 2nd. Waiting to hear back.I submitted via VMCAS the 15th 🙃
This is why I am confused, I don't understand how there can be such variation in hearing back from two people that submitted on the same day. I would think maybe they sent interviews to those with better applications first? However I don't think my stats are that bad at all and I have tons of experience so I don't know.I submitted via VMCAS on the 15th as well and I got an invite to interview late November and interviewed December 2nd. Waiting to hear back.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chloecap98
Full Member
Have you checked your Ross application portal? I submitted VMCAS last day it was due of the extended deadline and the portal said I would receive an interview but to wait for the email to schedule. I got the email invite late November, and my interview is on Monday.This is why I am confused, I don't understand how there can be such variation in hearing back from two people that submitted on the same day. I would think maybe they sent interviews to those with better applications first? However I don't think my stats are that bad at all and I have tons of experience so I don't know.
how do you sign in?Have you checked your Ross application portal? I submitted VMCAS last day it was due of the extended deadline and the portal said I would receive an interview but to wait for the email to schedule. I got the email invite late November, and my interview is on Monday.
My portal says "we have received your application from VMCAS and are processing it"Have you checked your Ross application portal? I submitted VMCAS last day it was due of the extended deadline and the portal said I would receive an interview but to wait for the email to schedule. I got the email invite late November, and my interview is on Monday.
chloecap98
Full Member
I got an email with the subject "Welcome to Ross Vet" and it had a link to "take me to my ross vet" I think I signed in with my email or vmcas number? I cant remember because now it automatically logs me in through the email.how do you sign in?
I have my interview next month!