-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ross c/o 2026
Started by ZosiaBalcerek
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I sent the admissions team an email about declining my seat Monday but they never replied. Is there anything else I was supposed to do? 😅Hey all! I was accepted to Ross a while back and I’m officially declining my seat in the class fall start. Good luck!!
I just emailed them. I wasn’t sure what to do either because they never said anywhere 🤷🏼♀️ SGU already emailed me back within 30 minutesI sent the admissions team an email about declining my seat Monday but they never replied. Is there anything else I was supposed to do? 😅
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I emailed both schools a while back and got a reply from SGU fairly promptly, but I don't think Ross ever acknowledged my withdrawl. Not really sure how else to notify them but I would like to let someone else have my spot sooner.I just emailed them. I wasn’t sure what to do either because they never said anywhere 🤷🏼♀️ SGU already emailed me back within 30 minutes
That’s so strange…. Thanks for letting me know! Didn’t know if there was some form we had to fill out or something 🙂I emailed both schools a while back and got a reply from SGU fairly promptly, but I don't think Ross ever acknowledged my withdrawl. Not really sure how else to notify them but I would like to let someone else have my spot sooner.
When I got my call, I got an email asking when would be a good time to call. Also, the person that called me was the one to interview me so if you have the email with their info and there’s a phone number, save it!!what's the area code of the number I should expect a call from? my app moved to "in review" sometime last week and I wanna be on high alert 🤣
I will also be declining my seat! Accepted to Dublin and interviewed with my in-province 🙂Declined my fall 2022 acceptance. Hopefully one of you gets a call in few days 🙂
Are there any current Ross students here that I could talk to? I'm trying to make my decision and have some questions
hayis
New Member
Any color but green worksDoes anyone know what color scrubs we need for the Fall 2022 class?
Oh I thought someone said it was green?Any color but green works
hayis
New Member
Your semester colour may be green, but green scrubs are only worn by students in semester 6th or 7th and upOh I thought someone said it was green?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
stressyanddepressyy
Full Member
I believe it's just regular fall 2022 regardless of if you're regular or vet prep. MERP is their medical school readiness programAnyone know if I’m suppose to submit a deposit for the Fall 2022 or the Fall 2022 MERP for the Fall 2022 VetPrep program?
Awesome thank you!I believe it's just regular fall 2022 regardless of if you're regular or vet prep. MERP is their medical school readiness program
I will be declining my Fall 2022 spot in case anyone is counting on the waitlist🙂
stressyanddepressyy
Full Member
Does anyone know what color scrubs vet prep fall 2022 is?
ayeeimsavvy
Full Member
Any color but green!Does anyone know what color scrubs vet prep fall 2022 is?
stressyanddepressyy
Full Member
Thank you!Any color but green!
hayis
New Member
If you really would like to start getting ahead I recommend starting to look at anatomy, canine forelimb muscles, bones and nerves, veins and arteries is what we have done so far. But I am in first semester so I am not sure how in depth vet prep goes into anatomy right away.Hi,
I am trying to get a headstart with studying for Ross Vet School. I got into the Vet prep for Jan 23. I was wondering if anyone has any tips or videos they recommend watching for vet prep and vet school. I want to be prepared before I start my journey. Thank You!