OK, so I was being very ignorant.
Apologies.
I think that you should go to any LCME accredited medical school above Ross. You would be considered a US grad, I am assuming, since it's an LCME accredited school (assuming you are a US citizen).
If you are unsure if your Spanish is good enough, or if they take out of state folks, how about inquiring @their admissions office?
I actually googled it, and it looks like there are 4 LCME accredited med schools in PR. I'd never heard of them except for Ponce and U of Puerto Rico...shows what I know.
My apologies to all PR school docs on here 🙂
List of LCME accredited med schools in Puerto Rico:
Puerto Rico Universidad Central del Caribe School of Medicine Bayamon, PR
Ponce School of Medicine Ponce, PR
University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine San Juan, PR
San Juan Bautista School of Medicine
(Accreditation effective beginning academic year 2007-2008
for all students enrolled at that time)
Caguas, PR