Ross SVM- September 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
thanks jeterfan -- all of your advice and tips have been very helpful! congrats on your acceptance :)

Geez....my pleasure! I think you'll do great!!

Hey zpinkpanther, I already have 3 HUGE bags packed! Think I'm geeked or what!?!!! Congrats on your purchase. Everyone at the vet's office chipped in to get my stethoscope for me. I've been chasing my dog around with it ever since.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks! Yeah, I totally need to start packing. Right now I've just got a box of various random stuff that I've decided I'm taking, but don't have any use for at the moment. I'm mostly done with all my health stuff, too; I just need to take care of the TB test, one of the Hep vaccines (don't remember which I have and which I don't... I should check on that :rolleyes:), and the physical. Oh, speaking of which, were you able to get your Rabies vaccine before you go, or are you also relying on the Ross nurses? I couldn't find it anywhere here because of the shortage, but I e-mailed them and they said they'd give it to me when I get there. I think everyone's having the same problem, though...:oops:

Oh, speaking of which, were you able to get your Rabies vaccine before you go, or are you also relying on the Ross nurses? I couldn't find it anywhere here because of the shortage, but I e-mailed them and they said they'd give it to me when I get there. I think everyone's having the same problem, though...:oops:
I got lucky with the Rabies vaccs - found a place in LI right before restrictions were imposed on them. Although, I think it will be cheaper for you so maybe you're the lucky one. Had my physical and it felt like she took 100gal of blood from me!!

Less than 6 wks now!!!!
I got off-campus housing. You??

I got lucky with the Rabies vaccs - found a place in LI right before restrictions were imposed on them. Although, I think it will be cheaper for you so maybe you're the lucky one. Had my physical and it felt like she took 100gal of blood from me!!

Less than 6 wks now!!!!
I got off-campus housing. You??

I guess I did get lucky in some ways! Geez, I didn't have that much blood taken! I went to a free STD screening clinic for the HIV and VDRL tests (ah, the joys of not having health insurance), and they were all set to do a pelvic exam and I said seriously, guys, all I need are the blood tests!

I know, I'm so excited! Only 1 month and 9 days for me- I'm leaving on Aug 23rd to get there a couple days before orientation starts. I'm living on-campus in the dorms- Tegreman Hall. It's a single efficiency apt with a little kitchen and bathroom of it's own, and it comes with internet, so I'm happy about it. I've already starting packing one of my bags, too! :D