Ross U in January

Started by Steph412
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Steph412

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking to apply to Ross's for their January enrollment. If I enroll in January do I have to take 6 months off before I start my clinicals once I graduate?
 
No clinical rotations are 12 months long, and start from the time you get to the Vet School you will do your rotations with. Clinical rotations can start anytime through out the year! Hope that helps
 
It really depends on what clinical school you end up with! It seems that most schools can work in clinical students starting for January and for September, some only September, and some January, May, and September. I wouldn't let that stop you applying! I love Ross! Message me if you have any questions!