Ross Univ.'s victims

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cohen4545

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To/ The moderator of this forum:

Is it ok to share the horrible experiences of some of former Ross's students in this forum?

THE EXPERIENCES INCLUDE:
Documents from the US Dept. of Educations(Freedom of information Act)

ECFMG(How some individuals within ECFMG were involved in serving Ross University back in the 90s.).

Stories of Ross students who were unfairly treated by the schools, from late 80s to late 90s(the list includes africans and asians students, and also white studens with disabilities .

Documents showing the hx.of Ross Univ. and how the school managed to get around the regulation of the Dept. of education.

The issue of Ross University and the Government of Domnica.

I hope it is not a violation of this forum to share these documents with prospects Ross's students. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Dear Cohen:

What is the problem that you have with Ross? Please do inform us. You are scaring the living day-lights out of me, and the other Ross students with your comments/posts.

Please elaborate. Maybe we can help you or offer you some advice.

Thanks.

Cohen, I believe you should release the documents. Premeds should know what they are getting themselves into. There is no need to ask permission from a moderator. Just post the information and include links or the source of it. Doing so is not a TOS violation.

Members don't see this ad :)
cohen4545 said:

Is it ok to share the horrible experiences of some of former Ross's students in this forum?

THE EXPERIENCES INCLUDE:

ECFMG(How some individuals within ECFMG were involved in serving Ross University back in the 90s.).

Stories of Ross students who were unfairly treated by the schools, from late 80s to late 90s(the list includes africans and asians students, and also white studens with disabilities .

Documents showing the hx.of Ross Univ. and how the school managed to get around the regulation of the Dept. of education.

I hope it is not a violation of this forum to share these documents with prospects Ross's students. Thanks in advance.

Enough is enough of this. People have repeatedly challenged you to substantiate your facts. Why don't you back them up?

If you have such good evidence post it. If you are scared of posting here than I invite you to post on my forum (http://www.blackmeds.com). It will still show up on the search engines.

Or, just post your stuff. You will not get any respect using scare tactics, which is what you appear to be doing.

I am interested in how asian students are being treated unfairly. :eek:

cohen4545 said:

THE EXPERIENCES INCLUDE:

Nasir, is that you?

:laugh:

-Skip
MS4 Ross University
Got off the island in 16 months
Passed Step 1 on first attempt (and scored well)
Completing clinicals in NYC, including electives at U.S. med schools
Registered for the '05 Match
Non-victim
Soon-to-be doctor

Nasir???

Wasn't that the guy who got kicked out for sexually harassing patients during clinicals?

I remember reading something like that but I cannot remember the exact case...

But this writing does look familiar.

I checked. cohen4545 is none other than Nasir. He is back. Nasir, I thought that you got a lawyer in JULY of last year and were going to sue Ross. It's been over a year.

Just to refresh everyone on Nasir, he first appeared on valuemd with "documentation" of alleged abuses by Ross.

Eventually, he started threatening to "stryke down" users.

Finally, he was given the chance to prove his accusations before being banned. The administrators at valuemd actually offered to post his purported documents. Source = http://www.valuemd.com/viewtopic.php?t=4219&highlight=

Good point which we took into consideration late last night. If you'll notice, his account has not yet been banned (indicated where rank is normally located). In all fairness, we extended it by an extra 24 hours until Sunday 11:59 p.m. EDT. He did log on yesterday at approx. 5:30 p.m. EDT, but still no "evidence" . I'm not sure there's much more we can do exept offer to upload the documents if he ever sends them ? So if you read this Nasir, please send the "evidence" to the ValueMD Support Team and we will post it for you. Or just send it to another user and have them post it for you. I hope everyone finds that to be fair. Guess we'll all just have to wait and see....

As you can see, he never produced. He just continued to title his posts with such blockbuster lines as, "Ross university and INS violations," "Ross Univ/serious info," and his beloved "Dr. Nancy Perri and Non teaching Hospitals in Chicago."

Finally, he was banned, but perhaps it would be fine to look at his final quote. That is, his final vow to troll everywhere that would allow him to... Source = http://www.valuemd.com/viewtopic.php?t=3932&highlight=

Listen carefully to this the message you just sent me is completely unacceptable. From now on no more pms. I AM NOT THREATENING OR DEFAMING ANY ONE IF YOU THINK I AM, TAKE ME TO COURT OR LET THEM TAKE ME TO COURT. REMEBER NO MORE PRIVATE MS. AND LAST WARNING TO YOU NO MORE THRETENING. YOU SAID DOC AGREE WITH YOU, DOC IS THAT TRUE?
YOU KNOW MitchDC you can not stop me if it is not value MD it will be some where else you know what i mean?

Look Nasir/Cohen4545, we all know what you got kicked out for.. You tried to get to physical with the female patients during clinicals. That is illegal and you are lucky that you are not in jail.

So, count your blessings and transfer to some unreputable Caribbean school. Then, you can get your MD and a possible residency. This is what people recommended you do on Network 54.

You will at least have a chance to make something of your life. But jumping from website to website is not going to do any good.

People will constantly expose you and you will become the object of ridicule.

To prospective Caribbean students, this should serve as a perfect example of why it is so important to be critical when listening to other people.

I am not Nasir, but you are azskeptic. Actually Naser is included in the list of the victims of Ross. When Nasir was in his first semester I was in my last one, but i know him very well, he was my roomate for four month.

Aucdoctobe said:
I checked. cohen4545 is none other than Nasir. He is back. Nasir, I thought that you got a lawyer in JULY of last year and were going to sue Ross. It's been over a year.

Just to refresh everyone on Nasir, he first appeared on valuemd with "documentation" of alleged abuses by Ross.

Eventually, he started threatening to "stryke down" users.

Finally, he was given the chance to prove his accusations before being banned. The administrators at valuemd actually offered to post his purported documents. Source = http://www.valuemd.com/viewtopic.php?t=4219&highlight=

As you can see, he never produced. He just continued to title his posts with such blockbuster lines as, "Ross university and INS violations," "Ross Univ/serious info," and his beloved "Dr. Nancy Perri and Non teaching Hospitals in Chicago."

Finally, he was banned, but perhaps it would be fine to look at his final quote. That is, his final vow to troll everywhere that would allow him to... Source = http://www.valuemd.com/viewtopic.php?t=3932&highlight=

Look Nasir/Cohen4545, we all know what you got kicked out for.. You tried to get to physical with the female patients during clinicals. That is illegal and you are lucky that you are not in jail.

So, count your blessings and transfer to some unreputable Caribbean school. Then, you can get your MD and a possible residency. This is what people recommended you do on Network 54.

You will at least have a chance to make something of your life. But jumping from website to website is not going to do any good.

People will constantly expose you and you will become the object of ridicule.

To prospective Caribbean students, this should serve as a perfect example of why it is so important to be critical when listening to other people.

cohen4545 said:
I am not Nasir, but you are azskeptic. Actually Naser is included in the list of the victims of Ross. When Nasir was in his first semester I was in my last one, but i know him very well, he was my roomate for four month.

You are a liar.

-Skip

This sounds like an interesting story, can you guys elaborate more on Nasir.

This sounds like an interesting story, can you guys elaborate more on Nasir.

Sure... It's been awhile, but I can recall most of it. Keep in mind that all of this is rumormill hearsay even though Nasir admitted parts of it in his posts on network 54. Here is how the story goes:

Nasir tried to pull something sexual with a patient in his fourth year of clinicals with only a few weeks to graduate! And this was not the consenting type of sexual stuff.

The hospital found out about it and immediately contacted their lawyers and Ross. Now, from what I seem to understand, Ross was deeply embarassed about the entire issue. It really looked bad on all the Caribbean students rotating at the hospital.

Ross quickly expelled Nasir and actually had there lawyer reach some sort of agreement with him!

Nasir then appeared on Network54 and told his story (from his standpoint). People felt really sorry for him at first, including myself.

People recommended that he sue Ross. He couldn't because the lawyers made him sign some sort of waiver of liability to avoid criminal charges.

Students told him to transfer to another school and finish his last semester.

Instead, Nasir vowed to produce "evidence" of Ross horrors. He was given more than a sufficient chance to produce this evidence. It never came to fruitation. He was eventually banned for abusing users.

Now, he is on here producing the same sort of posts though he hasn't attacked anyone yet.

The thing is that I and many other people originally felt sorry for him (before learning the full story). People told him to just transfer to another Caribbean school.

Yes, he would lose at least a semester of tutition. Yes, the school may not be licensed in all 50 states. But at least he would get an MD. He could even possibly do a residency somewhere.

Nasir won't take the advice.

Instead, he honestly believes that by trolling student doctor and valuemd (of which he has already been banned), he will force the Ross administration through embarassment to let him back in or let him graduate.

It's ridiculous. Notice that he still hasn't produced any evidence. This is the same stuff that happened with ValueMd.

And Nasir, I hate to tell you this, but Ross is producing record applicants.

BTW, I'm not AZSKEPTIC. My name is Brandon and you can verify that with my classmates in January.

Interesting thread. Sorry to those who go there but it looks like a shady kind of school all around. :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
Aucdoctobe said:
Sure... It's been awhile, but I can recall most of it. Keep in mind that all of this is rumormill hearsay even though Nasir admitted parts of it in his posts on network 54. Here is how the story goes:

Nasir tried to pull something sexual with a patient in his fourth year of clinicals with only a few weeks to graduate! And this was not the consenting type of sexual stuff.

The hospital found out about it and immediately contacted their lawyers and Ross. Now, from what I seem to understand, Ross was deeply embarassed about the entire issue. It really looked bad on all the Caribbean students rotating at the hospital.

Ross quickly expelled Nasir and actually had there lawyer reach some sort of agreement with him!

Nasir then appeared on Network54 and told his story (from his standpoint). People felt really sorry for him at first, including myself.

People recommended that he sue Ross. He couldn't because the lawyers made him sign some sort of waiver of liability to avoid criminal charges.

Instead, Nasir vowed to produce "evidence" of Ross horrors. He was given more than a sufficient chance to produce this evidence. It never came to fruitation. He was eventually banned for abusing users.

Now, he is on here producing the same sort of posts though he hasn't attacked anyone yet.

The thing is that I and many other people originally felt sorry for him (before learning the full story). People told him to just transfer to another Caribbean school.

Yes, he would lose at least a semester of tutition. Yes, the school may not be licensed in all 50 states. But at least he would get an MD. He could even possibly do a residency somewhere.

Instead, he honestly believes that by trolling student doctor and valuemd (of which he has already been banned), he will force the Ross administration through embarassment to let him back in or let him graduate.

It's ridiculous. Notice that he still hasn't produced any evidence. This is the same stuff that happened with ValueMd.

BTW, I'm not AZSKEPTIC. My name is Brandon and you can verify that with my classmates in January.

Mr. Brandon let's end this right here. I have documents that shows why Ross dismissed Nasir, recorded conversation with Dr. Perri, ECFMG(Mr Kelly), OCR.
The fact of the matter is that Ross dismissed Nasir because Nasir was the last student who was accepted from high school, and Ross did not wanted the US Department of education to know that it was accepting students directly from high school. The former attorney of Ross called Nasir's atorney and told him that "Nasir was involved in molesting childern, and his patients", and he also told him to force Nasir to drop his law suit, or to settle with Ross, otherwise charges will be filed against Nasir's lawyer. He also cursed Nasir's lawyer. i can support all these by official legal papers. Mr. Brandon, Do you have any evidence to support your claim against Nasir? Let's us set a day to share with every one out there. I will start with a warning letter Ross Univ(NY office) sent to a former Irish student, it shows how Ross used to handle business, and how they viewed irish ppls. So are you ready?

cohen4545 said:
Ross dismissed Nasir because Nasir was the last student who was accepted from high school, and Ross did not wanted the US Department of education to know that it was accepting students directly from high school. The former attorney of Ross called Nasir's atorney and told him that "Nasir was involved in molesting childern, and his patients", and he also told him to force Nasir to drop his law suit, or to settle with Ross, otherwise charges will be filed against Nasir's lawyer.

So, why on earth would they (Nasir and his attorney) drop charges against the school if Nasir were innocent and expelled from the university without reason? If he was innocent, and they (Ross) took him (Nasir) to court, they wouldn't have any *evidence* against him. If he DID commit a crime, well, then it makes sense. But why on earth would he drop charges and settle out of court if he wasn't guilty? Thats pretty much akin to admitting guilt. What was he afraid of?

Sounds fishy to me.

Dodohead said:
So, why on earth would they drop charges if Nasir were innocent? If he were innocent, and they took him to court, he would be out scot-free, since they wouldn't have any evidence to the contrary. If he DID commit a crime, well, then it makes sense as to why he would drop charges against Ross, but why drop them when you are innocent? Thats pretty much akin to admitting guilt.

Sounds fishy to me.

Nasir never dropped his charges, but he lost his appeal like nine month ago. You can check his case in Southern district court, and second sercuit court of appeal in Ny. Just enter Ross University as defendant, and you will get all suits that were filed against Ross and check for Nasir, I seriously believe the court never paid any attention to Nasir's evidence, but I hope you will be the judge and the jury in the case of Nasir Vs. Ross University, and please, study this case fairely, and deeply because there is alot to learn from the struggle of Nasir with Ross. You will soon see the story of Nasir as international student and his struggle with Ross Univ.and US. Department of Education in a major Journal. The Department of Education was supposed to help Nasir, but because of the corruption of some individuals( I have their names) in the Department, Nasir's civil right was harshly violated by both Ross and the Department, and instead of protecting Ross's students the Department went a head and protected Ross Univ, and declared that the US. Dept. of Education has no jurisdiction over Ross, but the school is receiving federal funds from the Department? Can some one break it down for me please?

Nasir,

I would love to see your evidence even though I don't believe that you have any. You can post it for free on a number of websites:

1.) http://members.freewebs.com/ (has easy web builder code)
2.) http://www.webhostme.com/
3.) http://www.tripod.lycos.com/ (extremely easy web builder)

After you are done, submit your site to this link:

http://www.dmoz.org/

Your site will hit over 1000 search engines if you do this.

Nasir, I'm still not taking sides. I just told people what I heard happened. Ross maintains that you are a sexual predator. Personally, I don't know if you are or not. I've never met you.

But I do know one thing... Had I been accused of that, I would not have signed an agreement. I would have fought it with everything that I had. Yes, Ross and I would go to court if they accused me of doing something so horrible.

Why didn't you fight them in court?

Now, bygones are bygones, I suppose.. But why don't you just transfer to another medschool and finish your MD?

At most, you would be 1 year out of money -- probably just a semester. You were less than a month from graduating and doing your last elective rotation. It does not get much easier.

You need to realize that you lost your fight with Ross. Signing an agreement is binding.

What good are you doing here? Ross is not going to award you an MD. You need to move on with your life. Go get an MD then a residency.

Holy crap Nasir!

You really did file a lawsuit, and you represented yourself! You went up against a trained attorney in federal court.

Boy, these records are interesting.

I'm going to edit out the last names but leave everything else. Here is a summary of the case:

Office: Foley Square Filed: 02/26/1998
Jury Demand: Plaintiff Demand: $0
Nature of Suit: 440 Cause: 42:1981 Equal Rights Under the Law
Jurisdiction: Federal Question Disposition:
County: XX Out of State Terminated: 05/23/2000
Origin: 1 Reopened:
Lead Case: None
Related Case: None Other Court Case: None
Flag: CLOSED

Plaintiff Nasir (XXXX)... represented by Nasir (XXXX)
Defendant Ross University School of Medicine represented by Leonard (XXXX)
Phone: (Won't show this here but in the records)

Here is the case number: Case Number 1:98-cv-01429-THK

Now, there is something else interesting.. On 08/16/2004, you filed something else. Did you appeal to the supreme court??

In case anyone wonders how I got this information, I was in the process of getting ready to sue 4 major companies. Every one of them quickly backed down and gave in to my demands after their attorneys saw that I knew what I was doing. I spent time learning civil procedure. It helps. :)

Nasir, I can tell from reading your complaint and motions that you did not research the legal process before suing Ross. That is why you got eaten alive in your case.

But I will say one thing. You did show that you fought Ross.. Interesting that you sued them under the Equal Rights Act. You should have sued them for "Defamation of Character." It is the easiest complaint to win on and you could have stayed out of federal court.

Perhaps, you would have not lost on a summary judgement.

Like I said, I don't know who is right between you and Ross.. But you have lost. You need to move on.

One last thing.. This didn't happen in 2002 as you led us all to believe. This happened in 1996 or 1997?

Why haven't you moved on?

cohen4545 said:

Mr. Brandon let's end this right here. I have documents that shows why Ross dismissed Nasir, recorded conversation with Dr. Perri, ECFMG(Mr Kelly), OCR.
The fact of the matter is that Ross dismissed Nasir because Nasir was the last student who was accepted from high school, and Ross did not wanted the US Department of education to know that it was accepting students directly from high school. The former attorney of Ross called Nasir's atorney and told him that "Nasir was involved in molesting childern, and his patients", and he also told him to force Nasir to drop his law suit, or to settle with Ross, otherwise charges will be filed against Nasir's lawyer. He also cursed Nasir's lawyer. i can support all these by official legal papers. Mr. Brandon, Do you have any evidence to support your claim against Nasir? Let's us set a day to share with every one out there. I will start with a warning letter Ross Univ(NY office) sent to a former Irish student, it shows how Ross used to handle business, and how they viewed irish ppls. So are you ready?

You need serious psychiatric help.

-Skip

Aucdoctobe said:
Now, there is something else interesting.. On 08/16/2004, you filed something else. Did you appeal to the supreme court??

I don't know what he filed on 8/16, but he got a summary judgment against him on January 26, 2004, not so ironically around the time that he was prolifically posting on ValueMD forums concerning these same things. The appellate court affirmed and upheld the previous judgment summary judgment against Nasir.

Since Nasir has repeatedly "threatened" to post damaging things against Ross, I have no qualms posting this document of public record that is freely accessible to any party who wishes to look at it:

http://www.ca2.uscourts.gov:81/isysquery/irl3402/1/doc#hit1

The sad thing about this country is that anyone can sue anyone else for anything, regardless of merit. There's no personal accountability anymore for an individuals actions. Heck, just take them to court so you can continue to get away with your poor behavior and preclude yourself from actually doing some soul searching and self-understanding about how you got yourself get into the situation you got yourself in. It has to be someone else's fault, right?

Then again, some people are just nuts. And, when you let a nut-job into your school, this is what you have to deal with. I blame Ross and Nasir equally in that regard.

Understand this Nasir: A district court dismissed your case without even hearing it and a federal appellate court upheld that decision. Do you understand what that means? Well, I'll tell you. It means your case was so weak, that Ross got a summary judgment dismissal against you - the courts didn't even want to hear your case it was so meritless!

Do yourself a favor. Move on.
-Skip

Slave#2576781 said:
If it were only sex and not psychiatric, the guy should have done a rotation in the UK then taken a cheap Easyjet flight to Amsterdam where you can see the girls behind the windows before paying. I think it's legal or semi-legal in Canada. Either that or get to know the local girls.

Problem is that we're not sure the "girls" in Amsterdam are young enough to satisfy his urges...

Again, I don't know who this Nasir is.

However, I strongly disagree with "it means your case was so weak..."

Federal judges often are so lazy and want to shrink their docket. They will throw out case and then come up with some flimsy reason to justify their actions. In the link provided, the judges were so lazy that they did not even explain why, with specific facts and reasons, they ruled except a few boilerplate sentences.

In short, I disagree with the poster's conclusions but I have no opinion or knowledge of the specific Nasir case.

If it were only sex and not psychiatric, the guy should have done a rotation in the UK then taken a cheap Easyjet flight to Amsterdam where you can see the girls behind the windows before paying. I think it's legal or semi-legal in Canada. Either that or get to know the local girls.

Keep in mind that you only saw a summary on the link. Go to Pacer and look at the case in more depth. It's pretty pathetic. It takes a lot of incompetence for a discrimination case to be dismissed by summary judgement.

Aucdoctobe said:
Keep in mind that you only saw a summary on the link. Go to Pacer and look at the case in more depth. It's pretty pathetic. It takes a lot of incompetence for a discrimination case to be dismissed by summary judgement.

A lot of incompetence, or a complete lack of any supporting evidence. You guess which one it was.

-Skip

I subscribe to Pacer! I also can inform you of a correction!

This case, Babiker v. Ross University, is still active. The case number that was posted is in error. The correct case is 00-7899, same 2nd Court of Appeals website. Unfortunately, that court does not put documents online on Pacer.

To the non-legal minded, the Babiker's case was thrown out by the federal district court judge. However, as of a few days ago, the case has been heard by the appeals court but no decision has been made.

Without looking at the documents, I can say that it is almost certainly a lost cause for Babiker. He is angry and should think of constructive things to do in life. Posting in a forum accomplishes nothing.

I have seen some evil faculty pick on residents and, to a lesser degree, medical students. In some cases, they are so evil that they actively try to ruin people's lives. On the other hand, my guess is that Babiker is trouble and is not a case of being picked on.

(do not confuse me with the other slave. I do love that handle...we are all numbers in a concentration camp!)

Skip Intro said:
A lot of incompetence, or a complete lack of any supporting evidence. You guess which one it was.

-Skip

Good Point. He really presented a bad case. He didn't attempt to do anything other than submit a complaint -- not even an Interrogatory. I'm sure he got himself laughed right out of the courts.

There are lawyers who do pro bono service. A lot of it is sponsored by the federal government. I can't understand why he didn't seek this remedy. He clearly had learned nothing about trying a case.

Aucdoctobe said:
Good Point. He really presented a bad case. He didn't attempt to do anything other than submit a complaint -- not even an Interrogatory. I'm sure he got himself laughed right out of the courts.

There are lawyers who do pro bono service. A lot of it is sponsored by the federal government. I can't understand why he didn't seek this remedy. He clearly had learned nothing about trying a case.

He's just trying to be a nuisance and, I'm beggining to realize, the more we entertain him the more he is succeeding (at least in his own mind).

He made his own bed. Now he has to lie in it. (Pun intended.)

-Skip

Skip Intro said:
He's just trying to be a nuisance and, I'm beggining to realize, the more we entertain him the more he is succeeding (at least in his own mind).

He made his own bed. Now he has to lie in it. (Pun intended.)

-Skip

You're right. He did this to himself. And his evidence seems pretty well debunked.

Still, I wonder why he would give identifying information about himself like he just did? He just humiliated himself.

I also wonder if he really did molest people during clinicals.

And why did he never transfer to another school? It's been at least 6 years since his dismissal.

you people always ask that guy to move on. but you forgot the reason of so many students coming to caribbean schools at the first place.

they didn't want to give up, that is why they applied to ross and other caribbean schools.

persistence kept them alive. nasir is an extreme case. some people just can't think right. and sometimes, it is a genetic thing.

Aucdoctobe said:

I'm not sure how my name got brought into this but I can assure you I am not involved. strange allegation

Just an interesting observation...this cohen character claims to not be Nasir...however I noticed that in both Nasir and Cohen's posts, they both have the same strange peculiar writing style to use a forward slash instead of a colon as in "To/ The moderator of this forum:" or "to/aucdoctobe" ... in other words, it's obviously Nasir.

I've just been observing this thread from the outside, but I wanted to also agree with everyone that you, Nasir, should just move on and accept what has happened to you. If it is true that you were molesting patients, especially children, you should NEVER become a doctor. If you are so determined to become a doctor yet would throw it all away by succumbing to whatever urges of peversion that you have, then you obviously need psychiatric help to control these things.

Nasir, Nasir....you bad boy hehe :)

Nasir

i believe you. :laugh:

To start off... if this Nasir person had remotely molested a child while in training to be in a profession that is there to help and heal.. no matter where or what school... shame on you! Just be lucky you're not in prison ...being someone's soap bar bitach!... but next ... how do you try and rally up other group of ppl eg afr amer, asian amer, etc... just to get this "cry of innocense" heard... have you heard of the 'boy that cried wolf' ??? There are plenty of legit cases that get over looked because of the overwelming downpour of frivolous claims of racism.... for the sake of us that may someday need the cry to be heard seriously... stop.

On another note... I want to commend some of the posters on this thread for their follow ups... esp AUCdoctobe. That was some thorough postings... good ****! :thumbup:

Um, if you think that Skip Intro or AUCdoctobe are working for Dr. Perri, you're really off your rocker.

I don't think Dr. Perri checks these threads, either.

Isn't this in violation of TOS or something? Singling out people like that?

:laugh: I thought you weren't Nasir???
cohen4545 said:

You can verify my info. with Dr. Ralph R. Hall, Associate Dean, University of Missouri- Kansas City, school of Medicine Tel. 816- 932-2237.

nabeya said:
:laugh: I thought you weren't Nasir???

its not my info its his info, thats all period. i am just a messenger, and i'm not wasting any time to assure you that I am not nasir, and i don't think it makes any difference. Please, don't distract ppl from the main issue.

Ross does not arbitrarily dismiss students. You did something. You did something really bad, Nasir. It was so bad, that the school could not, in good conscience, allow you to attain a medical degree and then turn you loose on the public.

All that we've been able to find is a dismissal of your meritless lawsuit against the school.

It doesn't matter what you say here. You are an angry, frustrated man who is obsessed with getting back at the school. You repeatedly make these wild accusations, always promising that the revelation is "coming soon". Yet, you never produce. Just by your actions on this forum alone, it's obvious to everyone why you never got your degree. You are a deeply disturbed individual.

You have serious, major issues, dude. That much is clear to everyone who's reading this post. And, no matter what case you think you've made on this forum (and others), that's all that is clear. Please give up this fight on this forum. Your alternate personas... your self-aggrandizing statements... your threats... it's just pathetic.

Please, please get some psychiatric help.

-Skip

Skip Intro said:
Ross does not arbitrarily dismiss students. You did something. You did something really bad, Nasir. It was so bad, that the school could not, in good conscience, allow you to attain a medical degree and then turn you loose on the public.

All that we've been able to find is a dismissal of your meritless lawsuit against the school.

It doesn't matter what you say here. You are an angry, frustrated man who is obsessed with getting back at the school. You repeatedly make these wild accusations, always promising that the revelation is "coming soon". Yet, you never produce. Just by your actions on this forum alone, it's obvious to everyone why you never got your degree. You are a deeply disturbed individual.

You have serious, major issues, dude. That much is clear to everyone who's reading this post. And, no matter what case you think you've made on this forum (and others), that's all that is clear. Please give up this fight on this forum. Your alternate personas... your self-aggrandizing statements... your threats... it's just pathetic.

Please, please get some psychiatric help.

-Skip

Skip, all I can say is that every couple days I will post a document concerning one of Ross's victim. I will start with nasir and another student from Kansas city. I will start tomorrow. I know nasir, and i know you very well, I can't even say grow up, you already over 40. won't waste another second with you uncle.

If none of this is a TOS violation, I'm VERY interested to read about what is said. I find this subject very interesting and I kind of feel bad (unless of course any sort of child molestation or anything related to that has occured but I never saw any evidence on that, even when searching google). Anyway, what the heck happened down there??

cohen4545 said:
Skip, all I can say is that every couple days I will post a document concerning one of Ross's victim. I will start with nasir and another student from Kansas city. I will start tomorrow. I know nasir, and i know you very well, I can't even say grow up, you already over 40. won't waste another second with you uncle.

Oh no you will not. Please note that your account has been Banned because you have received numerous warnings in the past about this behavior which is a violation of the TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.