Ross University Criminal Record??

Started by Finally
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Finally

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all...I just got accepted to MERP this year and I'm wondering if my arrest for consumption by a minor 7 years ago will affect my enrollment once I submit my background check. Any ideas??
 
where you older than 18? Did you actually go to jail and get processed? did you have the option of taking some kind of alcohol awareness class and having that charge removed from your record? if you were under 18 then it most likely won't show up. if you took a class it won't show up. if you're worried you can always talk to a lawyer.