You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ross Vet School September 2018 accepted!
Started by caitdav123
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Looks like we will be classmates 🙂 I'm glad I wasn't the only one to look for people here
Yay! When did you find out you were accepted?Looks like we will be classmates 🙂 I'm glad I wasn't the only one to look for people here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I found out 3 weeks ago. But I was waiting on other schools answers until the other day.Yay! When did you find out you were accepted?
Just got my acceptance yesterday! Does anyone know what we need to do about deposits to reserve your seat? I just got an email with the e-book and congratulations.
Just got my acceptance yesterday! Does anyone know what we need to do about deposits to reserve your seat? I just got an email with the e-book and congratulations.
If I remember correctly it is $1000 US
Hey!!
Did you all pay your deposit yet? I keep going to the site but it wont let me login for the first time.
Did you all pay your deposit yet? I keep going to the site but it wont let me login for the first time.
A little after receiving the email, I got a letter that explains everything.Just got my acceptance yesterday! Does anyone know what we need to do about deposits to reserve your seat? I just got an email with the e-book and congratulations.
Hey all, I received an acceptance letter for this upcoming fall. On the letter, it said I had to pay a $1000 for the direct deposit. I know it is on myRoss portal but where on there do I pay?
Go to Student Services tab > Student Accounts and it should be there
I was just moved from the Jan 2019 class to the Sept 2018 class. See you all in August! 🙂
So happy for you!!!!!!!Just got the call that I was accepted directly into the fall class! Can’t wait to meet everyone!

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations on your acceptance! Ross has a lot to offer and continues to expand opportunities for students to get a glimpse of the real world. Moving to a different country will be challenging but totally worth it. I hope you guys will enjoy the island life as I have :] Good luck!!
Thank you, Ski 😀So happy for you!!!!!!!![]()
Posting this to see who else has been accepted for Sept. 2018 semester? I'm looking for my fellow classmates 🙂
Can you all share your states? Like science gpa GRE scores etc... I would appreciate it
Can you all share your states? Like science gpa GRE scores etc... I would appreciate it
cGPA: 3.55
sGPA: 3.4
Last 45: 3.8
GRE: 149V/150Q/3.5
2000+ hours vet experience (small, large, exotic)
5000+ hours animal experience (wildlife, small, large, exotic)
1500+ hours vaccine research