Ross VetMed Interview Monday Feb 22nd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dmiller0704

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good Morning,

I received the email yesterday from Ross School Of Veterinary Medicine that they would like me to do a Skype interview on February 22nd! :clap:

The gentleman that is interview me is: Richard Hague. Has anyone had an interview with him? Any "out of left field" questions I should prepare for?

Also, what did you think of the overall experience of the interview? I'm nervous as this is my very first vet school interview. So ANY and all tips and advice appreciated.


Thank You!
 
Hey! Congrats on the interview. If you search around there's a thread for carribean applicants. You may find someone who has interviewed with this person. Good luck!