Ross

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dknykid1980

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all

I just got an invitation to an interview for Ross. Is that a good sign?? What are my chances..

Also does any one have any suggestions on what they ask at the interviews, etc.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

you'll be accepted (highly likely).

with ross the problem isn't getting in, it's getting *out*

don't sweat the interview.

That's true...don't sweat it. I applied two years ago and got accepted but I never accepted their offer. I decided to wait out and apply again to US schools (i am applying now). I just decided not to go because of some bad hooplah I heard about the school from a message forum by current Ross students. They were just bad mouthing the school left and right. I mean every school gets bad-mouthed but common the whole board was just going crazy. I mean they all can't be wrong. They claim the only people who enjoy the school are those extra smart folks who get all the A's. Once you get in they basically don't care about you anymore because they got your money. I am not sure how true all this is but I just decided not to pursue it. Did you apply to SGU....I know about 3 people there now and they are loving it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yah thanks for the replies, hope to hear more.

I did apply to SGU, but the attractive thing about Ross is the possible chance of doing rotations in Chicago (where I'm from).

So i mean thats why I'm sorta leaning toward it mroe. But I've heard high things about SGU. I'm still debating whcih one to attend. Well hopefully I'll get into SGU =)

ok
peace

in response to mellow's post:

i'm a third semester ross student. i've been back in the states since september. the island was tough...kinda like an academic boot camp. but it goes by fast and now that it's over i'm happy i went. i have a solid foundation in the basic sciences (i feel this way b.c. i've done some stuff at jackson memorial in miami and had the opportunity to compare myself to US students). the island creates an atmosphere that is kinda like a pressure cooker. by the time you leave you'll be ready to get as far away as possible....but the positive side is that you'll have learned more than you thought possible. that's what's important, right? it's not an easy program. whatever lack of competition there is to get accepted is made up for on the island. i think this is what tends to drive students to complain.

that's why i said getting out is tough at ross. it's not easy, but you'll come away feeling confident and well prepared.