Rotating at Lincoln Medical Center, in search of accommodation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tenrose

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
SDN newbie here.

I am a Foreign Medical Student rotating at Lincoln Medical Center soon. I am having a hard time finding accommodation around Bronx area (Female in mid twenties). Since our med school doesn't provide .edu email IDs (India), I can't rent any place through rotating room too.

Kindly help me find a place to stay. (Worried about Airbnb in Bronx area and anything in Manhattan is super costly. Not sure if travel from queens is feasible daily).
Budget is around 1000 USD for a month.

Thank you in advance. PM me if you can provide any genuine leads.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I agree with above. You will definitely need a roommate. You can try to find an Airbnb in queens or northern Manhattan, but be careful directly around the hospital. It is not the greatest area to have a young female walking around on her own, especially at night.

Thank you everyone. I decided to stay at an Airbnb few blocks away from the hospital. I can't say if it is safe or not. I walk to and fro and till now never had any issues.
But this thread is open to suggestions as it can be useful for upcoming rotators.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile