Rotations (guranteed or non-guaranteed)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cool_vkb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was wondering how does this rotation placement works. In my BS medical technology clinicals. the university assigned us to hospitals where we do the clinicals. Reading from SDN posts i dont think this is the case with DPM program. I see that in DPM programs we get to choose our rotations and apply to them.

So here is my question, what if someone applies to every program but fails to get rotations. So does the university has some reserve rotations which one can go and do if he/she fails to get any rotations of his choice.

Iam asking this bcoz i know in certain chiropractic schools they dont gurantee the students the clincials/procedures. So for them if student "A" doesnt do 1000 manupulations then he cant graduate. So what student "A" does is , he takes phone directory and starts calling and literally begging to people to come and do a maniplulation and in some case even have to pay for it:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.