Rotations in PA

Discussion in 'Clinical Rotations' started by Matt2BeADO, Jun 4, 2001.

1. Matt2BeADO

Matt2BeADO Member
    10+ Year Member

Dear All,

I will be starting my third year clinical training in Reading, PA in August and have an open block my second slot (6weeks). My first block is IM and I am looking for another 6 weeks of general IM or a sub-specialty in the Reading/Lancaster/Allentown area. If you have had a good experience at an institution in the areas mentioned above please post. Thanks.

Matt

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dnt107

dnt107 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Let me qualify this by stating that I am not yet to the clinical rotation stage, so I can't really help you, but you've touched a sentimental place for me.

I worked for two summers at Reading Hospital and that is why I respond. Have fun there, its not too shabby. Say hi to the housekeepers, they're nice folks and don't get enough credit, I worked with them for a summer and had a great time. I know some nurses can be catty and some can be genuinely pleasurable to work with, beyond that, I don't know.

I know nothing about Allentown except for the fact that Lehigh Valley Hospital has a good reputation in the area, word of mouth.

Best wishes.