Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Rotations in PA

Discussion in 'Clinical Rotations' started by Matt2BeADO, Jun 4, 2001.

1. Matt2BeADO

Matt2BeADO Member

Dear All,

I will be starting my third year clinical training in Reading, PA in August and have an open block my second slot (6weeks). My first block is IM and I am looking for another 6 weeks of general IM or a sub-specialty in the Reading/Lancaster/Allentown area. If you have had a good experience at an institution in the areas mentioned above please post. Thanks.

Matt

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dnt107

dnt107 Senior Member

Let me qualify this by stating that I am not yet to the clinical rotation stage, so I can't really help you, but you've touched a sentimental place for me.

I worked for two summers at Reading Hospital and that is why I respond. Have fun there, its not too shabby. Say hi to the housekeepers, they're nice folks and don't get enough credit, I worked with them for a summer and had a great time. I know some nurses can be catty and some can be genuinely pleasurable to work with, beyond that, I don't know.

I know nothing about Allentown except for the fact that Lehigh Valley Hospital has a good reputation in the area, word of mouth.

Best wishes.