Rotations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Magyarorszag

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
As an Internation Medical Student I am curious to find out how is it possible to do Clinical rotations, or Observerships in the USA if your school does not provide them? What possibilities are there other than to TRANSFER! My school has a very good reputation and I would like to complete my successive Medical studies here, but do some rotations in the USA for experience.... If anyone knows a way .... please guide me !!! Thanks.....

Members don't see this ad.

Looks like your other thread got deleted... probably b/c I posted in Hungarian... sorry bout that.

Anyway, I've heard about an organization called Clinical Coordinators that specializes in just what you're inquiring about. Click here: Clinical Coordinators if you're interested. I'm not endorsing them b/c I don't really know anything about them... I've just heard of them from others. Let me know how things go for you. Hope this helps and good luck.

I am the one who told you about Clinical Coordinators...., thanks though drew.

Does anyone know of another company who might be able to do the same thing as them?????????