Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I am currently a 2nd year medical student in Ireland and i was thinking about becoming a medical lecturer one day. But i'm lacking of information on the multiple ways of how one can become a lecturer in medical school. I mean, after i graduated, what path should i take? should i take specialty of Masters, or do I have to go even further for PhD? Can somebody help me?
Thanks in advance! 🙂
I am currently a 2nd year medical student in Ireland and i was thinking about becoming a medical lecturer one day. But i'm lacking of information on the multiple ways of how one can become a lecturer in medical school. I mean, after i graduated, what path should i take? should i take specialty of Masters, or do I have to go even further for PhD? Can somebody help me?
Thanks in advance! 🙂