Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hola! I'm an M3 at the University of Kansas. We're in the process of getting a Rural Medicine Interest Group (RMIG) off the ground - so exciting! Does anyone have any suggestions for our group, links to great resources, advice, etc?
I really wish this group would have been around when I started. It seems as if Rural Medicine gets lost somewhere during the first two years of medical school.
I really wish this group would have been around when I started. It seems as if Rural Medicine gets lost somewhere during the first two years of medical school.
! I'd say PM me if you have further questions but I've been absent from the forums for >2 months and apparently my PM capacity decreased while I was gone so I'll try to check back on this thread. Perhaps that will foster more discussion anyway.