Rush Acceptances: OOS first?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheRealDrDorian

Dr. Acula
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking at other Rush threads, I've noticed that a lot of people that have been accepted (at least that use SDN) are from out of state. Does anyone else think that they choose OOS matriculants first, and then in state, or is it probably just a coincidence. I ask b/c I'm in state and desperately waiting / praying for an interview (stupid late August MCAT).
 
I think it is just a coincidence. They offered me an acceptance and I am in state. With the way that Rush has been running their application process don't give up hope, they probably just haven't gotten to your packet yet and will probably be interviewing for a while still. Good luck to you!:luck: