Rush Chicago Secondary Just released now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usermike8500

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received a secondary invite from Rush Chicago. Has anyone else received a secondary from this school? If so, about when did you get it if you don't mind my asking. If Rush has been sending secondaries for months already, I don't think I'll bother filling mine out because I'll be at such a disadvantage from a rolling admissions standpoint. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i got mine today too... after i had already submitted it and been complete for 2 days lol. you don't need to receive the invite in order to fill it out, you can just go on the website and do it.

I just received a secondary invite from Rush Chicago. Has anyone else received a secondary from this school? If so, about when did you get it if you don't mind my asking. If Rush has been sending secondaries for months already, I don't think I'll bother filling mine out because I'll be at such a disadvantage from a rolling admissions standpoint. Thanks

I think the Rush secondary was first available in late July/early August. So yes, people have been submitting their secondary for awhile already. It could still be worth a shot though.

Members don't see this ad :)
i got mine today too... after i had already submitted it and been complete for 2 days lol. you don't need to receive the invite in order to fill it out, you can just go on the website and do it.

Ah, that means that I'm already months behind. Thanks for the info

its more than "worth a shot" at this point. never forget that the people who frequent this forum are light-years ahead of the typical med school applicant, so don't get discouraged by what you may read on here. now is when the bulk of applications are being submitted, so as long as you have something that can set you apart from the crowd, chances are still good for interview invites.