Rush girl?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kerimwedding

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else meet that female applicant from Rush who is just a weirdo? You know her well, the one that applied to 50+ places?

Members don't see this ad.

kerimwedding said:
Anyone else meet that female applicant from Rush who is just a weirdo? You know her well, the one that applied to 50+ places?

You're neurologists! The rest of us think you're ALL kind of weird. :) That being said, this applicant sounds like she takes the cake.

Good luck with interviews!

-Eric

I think it's hilarious how many PM's I have gotten since the original post....

I remember running into residents at different programs having certain opinions as well.

Ah well, I hope she matches somewhere --- but just NOT with me.

Members don't see this ad :)
kerimwedding said:
I think it's hilarious how many PM's I have gotten since the original post....

I remember running into residents at different programs having certain opinions as well.

Ah well, I hope she matches somewhere --- but just NOT with me.

Due to the overwhelming response I have received, it appears that at least 30 people have spent some time with this wonderful applicant.

Anyone want to share any other stories?

kerimwedding said:
Due to the overwhelming response I have received, it appears that at least 30 people have spent some time with this wonderful applicant.

Anyone want to share any other stories?

Well, I have received a PMs from several individuals who have spent time at interviews, rotations etc. with our friend. Apparently she falls asleep at all of these places (she did at our interview together -- during the chairman presentation no less), and the consensus is that she is "Very off."

Oh man.... now, I'm not 100% sure that this is the same Rush applicant I'm thinking of or not, but if it is: I met her at Stony Brook and she's off the charts. Hilarious! That's so funny she's become this sort of sdn celebrity :)

hey guys! stop talking about me! i just want to make friends! you guys really hurt my feelings. its not my fault im tired and crazy and want to get into the #1 neuro residency.

(just kidding, its not me.)

crackerjack said:
hey guys! stop talking about me! i just want to make friends! you guys really hurt my feelings. its not my fault im tired and crazy and want to get into the #1 neuro residency.

(just kidding, its not me.)

I was at UCSD the other day for an interview, and this Rush girl did not show -- did not have the decency to call and cancel so someone else could interview -- she did this at another interview I had with her -- my friend interviewed at Jefferson too, and said she pulled the same #$%$.

This unscrupulous nature demands that her identity be revealed.... per the UCSD people, who were not at all amused by her actions, her name is......

*edited by DrMom: do not include personal information about someone in your posts*

As I put in my edit, do not post personal information about someone on here.

Given the nature of this discussion, I'm going to close this anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.