Rush Interview Scheduling!?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bcat85

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just received an interview invite for Rush and I am trying to schedule my interview date. The e-mail says to go to the infostatz page, and I went there but I haven't been able to find where it says interview scheduling. Someone help please!!!???

Members don't see this ad.

I was complete 10/12 so it's been quite a while.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was complete 10/12 so it's been quite a while.

Heh. I was complete in mid-August, and would just like to know if I should write Rush off. I suppose not until they give the last invites out, but they certainly take their time with an app. When are they scheduling them for at this point? Late march?

If i remember there was a link on the email they sent

Hey guys, I just received an interview invite for Rush and I am trying to schedule my interview date. The e-mail says to go to the infostatz page, and I went there but I haven't been able to find where it says interview scheduling. Someone help please!!!???

The link is on the first page when you log in, below all the "application material" info link and stuff...did u see it?

Heh. I was complete in mid-August, and would just like to know if I should write Rush off. I suppose not until they give the last invites out, but they certainly take their time with an app. When are they scheduling them for at this point? Late march?

I hear they only have 2 more days in March (early march) when I emailed the Rush admissions office. I scheduled about a week ago for the last day in february, so I'm sure they have maybe 50 spots left to fill. Would you go to an interview at Rush if you got one? What do you think about the school? :)

I hear they only have 2 more days in March (early march) when I emailed the Rush admissions office. I scheduled about a week ago for the last day in february, so I'm sure they have maybe 50 spots left to fill. Would you go to an interview at Rush if you got one? What do you think about the school? :)

Well, if there's only two more days left, I'm thinking I should in fact write Rush off. But if I got an invite, I would go. I believe Loyola would be a better fit for me (so I won't be upset if I don't get an invite), but I've never been to Rush, so I don't really feel I can judge it without seeing it. And for what it's worth, I've certainly heard very good things via word of mouth. Good luck at your interview! :luck:

The link is on the first page when you log in, below all the "application material" info link and stuff...did u see it?

I still don't see it. Did this come up the day you got your interview invite? I'm a little frustrated with this.

I still don't see it. Did this come up the day you got your interview invite? I'm a little frustrated with this.

ok did you go to the infostatz page at <https://rush.infostatz.com/Rush/IndexPage1.asp?200848127.16>

then after you logged in did you see a screen with diff options?

One of them should be Interview Dates

Click on it and choose your date.

Let me know if you still need help.

It was a timing error on the part of the website. The site wasn't updated until late this afternoon. and Phoenix.. there are three interview dates still available: 2/27, 3/5, and 3/12. Hope this helps!

Excellent... should be interesting meeting a fellow SDNer