Rush

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kikaku21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody heard from these guys at all?

Members don't see this ad.

i got an interview invite last week

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm assuming you're instate. Care to share your stats?

I was complete 8/16 and am a little worried. I've heard of good IS applicants (approx 30-32 MCAT, good gpa) last cycle who simply never heard back from Rush. Ever. Not even a rejection. I fear falling through the cracks there.

Doesn't Rush overwhelmingly favor IS residents compared to most private schools?

I saw two people with OOS interview's thus far, but it seems that Rush just began looking at the applications about 2 weeks ago. I still haven't heard back from them and have been complete since 8/5; it's definitely my #1 choice.

I was invited for an interview on the 6th. I was not complete until sept 21ish. I am IS so they may be heavily favoring ISers.

Woah, that is so weird...I was invited for an interview Oct. 6th and I was complete on Sept. 21st, also instate...

Hah. I'm just going to hope that they're working backwards. Since I was complete a month before you guys, maybe I've got another month to go. I hate to think they've already passed by my app. So I'm going to go with the "working backwards" theory. No one ruin that for me, okay? :cool:

It could be that Rush sends files out to faculty reviewers/other members on the adcom, so how fast you can be reviewed depends on how fast your reviewers are...since they only give out interview invitations once a month (according to the website), it could take awhile to hear anything if you just missed the review deadline for the first set of interview invites...it could just be a matter of luck...of course, I have no idea if this is true or not, just speculation...

I'm IS and was completed on 8/16 as well with a 3.76 and 29Q. I haven't heard anything either but my buddy who was completed about a month after me with a 340 and 3.6 got an interview....maybe they are working backwards....?

Yes, about a week ago I received an interview invite, so maybe they are just starting to get around to it...