Russian Graduated Surgeon to EU Countries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pavlov

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi...
I'm a newcomer in this forum, and I apoligise if my english is not so good. :oops:
I'm an Indonesian Medical Doctor, right now I'm taking course for surgery in Russia. I've been thingking to take further subspeciality ( Cardio-surgery or Oncology-Surgery ) in one of EU Countries after I graduate from Russia.
Is there any suggestion in which country of EU the best possibilities I have to get enter to?

Wish to get know from you guys in this forum...

Thx...

Members don't see this ad.

hi
i am doctor and looking for interventional cardiology sepcialiastion from russia.
i was accepted for tomsk research cardiology institute but i dont know wether they are really taeching or giving skills to foreign doctors ?
can u guide me where to go for interventional cardiology(angiography and angioplstyPCI.

thanks alot.

[email protected]

hi
can u guide me where to go for interventional cardiology(angiography and angioplstyPCI.

thanks alot.

[email protected]

Geeeee, I'm really sorry Rubayee...
I'm taking surgery here, and I have no idea where to go for what you're looking for. But if I get an idea about that, I send you some message.
Is there anyone else here can help?