Rutgers Advanced Standing IDP 2016-2017 application cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Here also i attended 1st patch interview i didn't receive acceptance or rejection i know like 3 of my friends got thier acceptance email yesterday
Anyway i should just wait and see

Members don't see this ad.

I unfortunately have two attempts on my part 2. I guess there's no point in expecting an interview :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Someone from the fb group posted that they started sending acceptances just today.
do You know how many got acceptance on Monday?

Last edited:
do You know how many got acceptance on Monday?
Sorry I have no idea, not even the people who got accepted knows. But the last update that I know of acceptances were last Friday, I'm not sure if there is any today cause no one is updating.

Are u sure that they will be able to see how many attempt?
Yes they see it, the dr who did my IV just told me as well as in the presentation. But I think if you have something else great in ur profile they might look past the number of attempts. I don't think that they religiously follow these rules, they're only a guidance for admission and it doesn't mean that they won't reconsider people wd attempts.

How do they usually do it? First few days they send acceptances to people and at the end they send rejections to the rest or how? Somebody knows?

Or they send acceptances and rejections the same time?

How do they usually do it? First few days they send acceptances to people and at the end they send rejections to the rest or how? Somebody knows?

Or they send acceptances and rejections the same time?
No one that I know of really knows how it works, but so far only acceptances were sent and no rejections or even waitlist email. So we're all just waiting for now.

Does anyone here know how long it takes for application completion at Rutgers? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
14 Oct is the application deadline, may be further updates would be emailed after the deadline.

Ohh, this waiting. Does anybody knows anything? Any updates on how many people got accepted? ....how many were rejected?.....

Ohh, this waiting. Does anybody knows anything? Any updates on how many people got accepted? ....how many were rejected?.....
I don't think anybody else received anything yet besides the people who got accepted. I have emailed them and tried to call several times but nobody is responding. This is absolutely unacceptable. No matter how busy the are they should at least answer our questions. We spent so much money and time on that application and interview so the least we should get is an answer.

..... I know 5 people who've come out and said they got accepted. Lets just wait till Monday ...
Do You mean the day of the interview they were told that they are accepted?

Do they do this each year? Don't they inform all interviewed candidates together?
Im waiting for wen they will call a second batch.

Last edited:
idk but it looks to me like people who got into the IDP already know about it. And the rest they just ignore.

I am coming to update that the deposit payment deadline is tomorrow,I guess you may hear from them soon. don't loose hope and keep going.

Did anybody ask Ms.Brenda about the second batch yet?

Reactions: 1 user
did somebody get anything from them?

Guys if you were accepted to Rutgers IDP class of 2017 please add yourselves to to group on Facebook.

I am coming to update that the deposit payment deadline is tomorrow,I guess you may hear from them soon. don't loose hope and keep going.

Lovely piepie... if you were accepted to the Rutgers IDP please add yourself to the Facebook group. Rutgers School of Dental Medicine IDP class of 2019. Thanks

Hi everyone! Please be patient... they will be a second batch of interviews... don't lose hope.

I also got an iv on sept. 30
Last aug. 9.

Kyunna did you get accepted??? If you did please add yourself to the official facebook group Rutgers School of Dental Medicines IDP class of 2019

I applied the last week of august and I didn't receive any thing either IV nor rejection the wait is killing

Kyunna did you get accepted??? If you did please add yourself to the official facebook group Rutgers School of Dental Medicines IDP class of 2019
Not yet. :( unfortunately I'm still waiting from them cause I haven't heard anything since the interview.. any idea if they're still accepting?

i guess nobody knows. Everybody is waiting.

Did somebody tried to contact them somehow?

Maybe somebody knows how was it the year before???.. like they send acceptances at the beginning and then in 2 weeks they send rejections or they were waiting with rejections until December after they were done with all batches of interviews???? SOMEBODY KNOWS??????

Maybe somebody knows how was it the year before???.. like they send acceptances at the beginning and then in 2 weeks they send rejections or they were waiting with rejections until December after they were done with all batches of interviews???? SOMEBODY KNOWS??????
I dont know about rejections at all..but as far as interview invites fr the second batch is concerned, last year they had sent out invites on 31st Oct fr December 10 or 11 interview.

New updates? Has anyone contacted the school to ask for update regarding seats filled and available now?

Not that I am aware of. I am waiting for 2nd batch iv callas as well

Hi guys! I just got a rejection email.. they'll probably send the second batch soon. And good luck to all those in the waiting list! Just hold on guys!!

Hi guys! I just got a rejection email.. they'll probably send the second batch soon. And good luck to all those in the waiting list! Just hold on guys!!
Sorry to hear that Kyunna...Good luck for the other applications...Do you think they will send invites today or next week now?

Sorry to hear that Kyunna...Good luck for the other applications...Do you think they will send invites today or next week now?
I'm not sure about that, but they probably will soon. Just be patient it's all we can do.