You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rutgers Advanced Standing IDP 2016-2017 application cycle
Started by marriumhr
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I unfortunately have two attempts on my part 2. I guess there's no point in expecting an interview 🙁
Hey don't lose hope! I have a low gpa but still got a call!I unfortunately have two attempts on my part 2. I guess there's no point in expecting an interview 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you hear from Rutgers today?Hey don't lose hope! I have a low gpa but still got a call!
No, The silence is killing me.Did you hear from Rutgers today?
Are u sure that they will be able to see how many attempt?I unfortunately have two attempts on my part 2. I guess there's no point in expecting an interview 🙁
do You know how many got acceptance on Monday?Someone from the fb group posted that they started sending acceptances just today.
Last edited:
Sorry I have no idea, not even the people who got accepted knows. But the last update that I know of acceptances were last Friday, I'm not sure if there is any today cause no one is updating.do You know how many got acceptance on Monday?
Yes they see it, the dr who did my IV just told me as well as in the presentation. But I think if you have something else great in ur profile they might look past the number of attempts. I don't think that they religiously follow these rules, they're only a guidance for admission and it doesn't mean that they won't reconsider people wd attempts.Are u sure that they will be able to see how many attempt?
No one that I know of really knows how it works, but so far only acceptances were sent and no rejections or even waitlist email. So we're all just waiting for now.How do they usually do it? First few days they send acceptances to people and at the end they send rejections to the rest or how? Somebody knows?
Or they send acceptances and rejections the same time?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think anybody else received anything yet besides the people who got accepted. I have emailed them and tried to call several times but nobody is responding. This is absolutely unacceptable. No matter how busy the are they should at least answer our questions. We spent so much money and time on that application and interview so the least we should get is an answer.Ohh, this waiting. Does anybody knows anything? Any updates on how many people got accepted? ....how many were rejected?.....
Do You mean the day of the interview they were told that they are accepted?..... I know 5 people who've come out and said they got accepted. Lets just wait till Monday ...
No, I meant they got informed last FridayDo You mean the day of the interview they were told that they are accepted?
I am coming to update that the deposit payment deadline is tomorrow,I guess you may hear from them soon. don't loose hope and keep going.
Thank you!!I am coming to update that the deposit payment deadline is tomorrow,I guess you may hear from them soon. don't loose hope and keep going.
Thank YouI am coming to update that the deposit payment deadline is tomorrow,I guess you may hear from them soon. don't loose hope and keep going.
Did you receive e-mail from Mrs. Brenda Brower or that was from Mrs. Rosa Chaviano-Moran?It's email.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am coming to update that the deposit payment deadline is tomorrow,I guess you may hear from them soon. don't loose hope and keep going.
Lovely piepie... if you were accepted to the Rutgers IDP please add yourself to the Facebook group. Rutgers School of Dental Medicine IDP class of 2019. Thanks
It does not matter. I got 3 attempts on part 2... I got in.I unfortunately have two attempts on my part 2. I guess there's no point in expecting an interview 🙁
I also got an iv on sept. 30
Last aug. 9.
Kyunna did you get accepted??? If you did please add yourself to the official facebook group Rutgers School of Dental Medicines IDP class of 2019
I think DecemberAny idea when the second one is?
Hi, Amber. When did you got the acceptance from them ? On the Oct 7th?It does not matter. I got 3 attempts on part 2... I got in.
October 7thHi, Amber. When did you got the acceptance from them ? On the Oct 7th?
Not yet. 🙁 unfortunately I'm still waiting from them cause I haven't heard anything since the interview.. any idea if they're still accepting?Kyunna did you get accepted??? If you did please add yourself to the official facebook group Rutgers School of Dental Medicines IDP class of 2019
Maybe somebody knows how was it the year before???.. like they send acceptances at the beginning and then in 2 weeks they send rejections or they were waiting with rejections until December after they were done with all batches of interviews???? SOMEBODY KNOWS??????
I dont know about rejections at all..but as far as interview invites fr the second batch is concerned, last year they had sent out invites on 31st Oct fr December 10 or 11 interview.Maybe somebody knows how was it the year before???.. like they send acceptances at the beginning and then in 2 weeks they send rejections or they were waiting with rejections until December after they were done with all batches of interviews???? SOMEBODY KNOWS??????
Hello,
Any news from Rutgers regarding second batch?
Any news from Rutgers regarding second batch?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry to hear that Kyunna...Good luck for the other applications...Do you think they will send invites today or next week now?Hi guys! I just got a rejection email.. they'll probably send the second batch soon. And good luck to all those in the waiting list! Just hold on guys!!
I'm not sure about that, but they probably will soon. Just be patient it's all we can do.Sorry to hear that Kyunna...Good luck for the other applications...Do you think they will send invites today or next week now?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K