You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rutgers Advanced Standing IDP 2016-2017 application cycle
Started by marriumhr
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
seems like they will take some time
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard that they have started sending acceptance.( I am not sure) anyone got anything from them?
I think they have started sending acceptance. U gave Iv today?
I didnt get anything. I know someone who got acceptance.
yes
yeah.. I also heard the same thing acceptance, rejection and wait list....
same thing here, Waiting is killing me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yup. Hope for the best....
waitlisted
yeah
well I dont believe, because I dont think any body will leave. Its almost end of the cycle.
Well I dont how many people they will keep on wait list. I don't find any chance
Congratulations.. Thanks for positive hopes. Can you please share your stats?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations future classmate 🙂, do you know if is there a group for the accepted people?
I have no idea, I thought it was a Facebook group, but I couldn't find it... please let me know if you find anything
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Anybody knows if there's a Facebook group amor something like that of people that have been accepted ??
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I interviewed in first batch and got waitlisted but do you know any Pakistani in second batch.
I saw one group before but not anymore.Anybody knows if there's a Facebook group amor something like that of people that have been accepted ??
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Do you know any Pakistani got accepted in second batch?I saw one group before but not anymore.
I got accepted 🙂 I received my email yesterday around 9 pm, never lose hope, yesterday I met current international students who told me that they were waitlisted and then they got accepted like in january and some 2 weeks before to start the summer program.
Thanks for the quick reply 🙂 ... How many were interviewed last Friday?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi are you sure they accepted 15 from second batch.
Guys, those that were waitlisted... BE PATIENT! For those that were actually accepted, you can join our Facebook Group for IDP 2019.... here is the link....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1765742916999099/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1765742916999099/
Not yet. 🙁 unfortunately I'm still waiting from them cause I haven't heard anything since the interview.. any idea if they're still accepting?
You can call and ask if you were waitlisted.... after that is just a waiting game. Good luck!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K