-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rutgers Advanced Standing IDP 2016-2017 application cycle
Started by marriumhr
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how do you know. Is there any group on facebook or what?So far I know atleast 10 people.
How to know you are on wsitlist? Do they send mailPlaced on a waitlist at Rutgers...
YeahHow to know you are on wsitlist? Do they send mail
They sent emails by rejections and waitlist
Who knows? its a mystery...lets be patient though..Are they done with invites?
They called last year around Halloween (Oct.31st). lets hope its around the same time this year too.No info out so far. Even I expected they would call second batch this fri but may be next week now.
Any news?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah they sent rejections to some of peopleDo they send rejections also? I mean ppl who are not interviewed get anything via email?
One of my friends got rejection email without interview
Really they are sending rejections to not interviewed ones too! Do you happen to know which day your friend recieved that email? And also when was the application complete status , they must be sending rejections in a rolling manner as people applied.Yeah they sent rejections to some of people
One of my friends got rejection email without interview
They got her the rejection email before sending the first batch invitations by 2 weeksReally they are sending rejections to not interviewed ones too! Do you happen to know which day your friend recieved that email? And also when was the application complete status , they must be sending rejections in a rolling manner as people applied.
But she applied too early but don't know when exactly
But i am sure from this info
Thanks for sharing the info. I never thought rejections were sent so early on! Even before iv calls.They got her the rejection email before sending the first batch invitations by 2 weeks
But she applied too early but don't know when exactly
But i am sure from this info
as per my understanding Rutgers had been conducting interviews for their regular batches past two weeks (Class of 2021 - students who have given DAT and will enter first year) so I guess they must have been busy. I am hoping I am nt wrong about them nt sending any second batch interviews so far.. meanwhile patience is the only key for the rest of us.
Please let me know if anyone gets an interview call for second batch.anyone got interview invite for second batch?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey hi..so when is d sec interview in Dec?They have started sending invites for the second batch..
Hey hi..so when is d sec interview in Dec?
December 16
I did not receive anything does this means its a rejections?? do u have any idea if they send the interview invite all at once ??Hey hi..so when is d sec interview in Dec?
They do sent all invitations at the same time, they will give 24 hours to comfirm. So I am assuming they might send more if there were rejected invitationsI did not receive anything does this means its a rejections?? do u have any idea if they send the interview invite all at once ??
hi when did you receive the invitation?? would u mind sharing ur profil? good luck 🙂Hi everyone, I got an invitation for interview on December 16th, somebody know something about the interview for the first group, I would like to know how was the experience and everything thank you 🙂
hi when did you receive the invitation?? would u mind sharing ur profil? good luck 🙂Hi everyone, I got an invitation for interview on December 16th, somebody know something about the interview for the first group, I would like to know how was the experience and everything thank you 🙂
Did you get the invite today?Hi everyone, I got an invitation for interview on December 16th, somebody know something about the interview for the first group, I would like to know how was the experience and everything thank you 🙂
Did you get the invite today?
I got my IV last friday on November 11th around 5:00pm
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
guys any updates on results?
haven't received anything. U got anything?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K