Rutgers GRE Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

catchingclouds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone who is applying to Rutgers can clarify this for me:

All applicants to Psy.D. programs must submit the Graduate Record Examination general and psychology subject test scores directly to the graduate admissions office. If available, the scores should be enclosed with the application. A copy of both GRE general and psychology subject test scores should also be sent directly to the GSAPP program to which the student is applying at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology, 152 Frelinghuysen Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854-8085.

Does that last part mean I don't have to drop another $20 bucks on ETS to have them send another official score report to that second address?

Just want to make sure I'm not slowly losing command of the English language after this whole application process. If anything, I'll call them tomorrow. Sigh.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Call Alicia Picone tomorrow. I'd say your interpretation is correct -- that one official set of scores will suffice, but I'm not sure about that.

Thanks psychmama. I called Alicia Picone today (there's no waiting on the line or leaving messages or long messages to get by!) and if anyone's curious (since probably everyone's gotten their apps in by now), those instructions are old. You just need the official score report from ETS and a self-report on your online application. That's it!

Members don't see this ad :)
just need the official score report from ETS and a self-report on your online application. That's it!

Thanks so much catchingclouds! I got freaked out when you posted the first comment. You just saved me a phone call and a lot of anxiety!!! Good luck to you! :)

Thanks so much catchingclouds! I got freaked out when you posted the first comment. You just saved me a phone call and a lot of anxiety!!! Good luck to you! :)

Haha...I'm glad! I think we could all use any saving we can get! :p Good luck and happy holidays!

Thanks psychmama. I called Alicia Picone today (there's no waiting on the line or leaving messages or long messages to get by!) and if anyone's curious (since probably everyone's gotten their apps in by now), those instructions are old. You just need the official score report from ETS and a self-report on your online application. That's it!

I'm glad it worked out well! Good luck.