Uni of Denver, Rutgers, Baylor, PGSP-Stanford PsyD Consortium Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kklmn

Reaction score
Hello! I am new to this website.
I am an undergrad majoring in psychology and am interested in applying to PsyD programs. I am now looking into the PsyD programs at Rutgers, Palo Alto, Baylor and University of Denver. Are there anyone currently in the program and can provide some insight and opinions on their programs? I am interested in learning more about the local/national reputations, faculty-student relationships, kinds of internships available, research-clinical opportunities balance, and the clinical experiences people have had prior to getting into the program.
Also if anyone is in the program and is willing to have a chat/conversation about their experiences I will really appreciate it!
Thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad.

Did you use the search function? There are tons about those programs on the forum.

Good metrics to review when applying to any program: Years to completion, tuition cost, match rates, EPP pass rates. Those metrics SHOULD either be posted on the website of the program or in the handbook as it is an APA requirement.

Reactions: 1 user
Did you use the search function? There are tons about those programs on the forum.

Good metrics to review when applying to any program: Years to completion, tuition cost, match rates, EPP pass rates. Those metrics SHOULD either be posted on the website of the program or in the handbook as it is an APA requirement.

For all except the EPPP pass rate, yes. They have to post their licensure rate, but not the EPPP pass rate. Related, but different numbers.

Members don't see this ad :)
For all except the EPPP pass rate, yes. They have to post their licensure rate, but not the EPPP pass rate. Related, but different numbers.

OP, there was a recent thread here where someone posted the numbers. Mods, maybe a sticky for this? It's important info for applicants.