Rutgers MBS 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You have to apply some kind of code somewhere, but I only know because they mentioned it in one of the webinars after I had already submitted mine.

Members don't see this ad.

You have to apply some kind of code somewhere, but I only know because they mentioned it in one of the webinars after I had already submitted mine.

I believe you have to email them and request it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Just submitted my application but I don't see where the application fee got waived.
for the Piscataway program, their app fee waiver is on their main MBS page, under 'COVID-19 UPDATE'

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you I will email them because I submitted without following the steps to ask for a fee waiver

Has anyone gotten denied from the newark program and asked for a second review on their app? I have a 2.91 overall gpa and got denied but sent an email asking for a second review idk if that's possible tho

Hi has anyone applied for the Spring 2021 medical scholars program? I sent my application in September and I have yet to hear back from them. I am now getting worried if I will be accepted or not. Who should I email about my application?

I applied for Spring 2021 Dental Scholars program and got accepted! Is there a group page where I can join?

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Hey I was wondering if I could come some opinions. I'm applying for the Medical Scholars program. i have a poor GPA from Undergrad of 2.7 from 2012-2016 but my GRE was a 325(q164/v161), (my MCAT from 2015 was a 40 as well, but I know that's long expired) I currently work as a Program Director for Mental Health and Substance Use Clinic and I have a variety of community involvement and clinical experiences. The thing that's my biggest factor is my disaster of a GPA. I was wondering if it's even worth applying with a score so low.

I've been looking at the Rutger Programs for a long time and I think it'll definitely be advantageous for me.

I would say to apply. Because of the pandemic the application fees are waived, so you're not losing any money by applying.

In terms of your stats, I don't think GPA is the absolute determining factor, but if you show that you've done something recently (like retaking the MCAT or GRE), then you'll have a chance to get in. But just take my advice with a grain of salt as I only got in recently.

Hey everyone,

Has anyone been accepted for the Fall2021 medical scholars program? My app was complete 11/16.

Anyone attending the Dental Scholars program in fall of 2021 message me so we can start a GroupMe!