You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rutgers MBS 2020-2021
Started by hurricaneg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You have to apply some kind of code somewhere, but I only know because they mentioned it in one of the webinars after I had already submitted mine.
I believe you have to email them and request it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
for the Piscataway program, their app fee waiver is on their main MBS page, under 'COVID-19 UPDATE'I Just submitted my application but I don't see where the application fee got waived.
Biomedical and Health Sciences - All Degree Programs | Rutgers School of Graduate Studies
Welcome to the Biomedical and Health Sciences Graduate Programs Preparing You For Success The Rutgers University Biomedical and Health Sciences graduate programs in New Brunswick/Piscataway, NJ provide personalized academic support for Master's, Ph.D., and M.D./Ph.D., and Certificate programs to...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1058810
Here's the fb page if anyone wants to join!
2020-2021 MS/MBS Rutgers University GSBS - Newark | Facebook
www.facebook.com
Hi! Is there a groupme or another facebook link? this one did not work
D
deleted1058810
For the Newark or Piscataway MBS program?
Piscataway!
Hi has anyone applied for the Spring 2021 medical scholars program? I sent my application in September and I have yet to hear back from them. I am now getting worried if I will be accepted or not. Who should I email about my application?
drdummyphantom42
New Member
Hey I was wondering if I could come some opinions. I'm applying for the Medical Scholars program. i have a poor GPA from Undergrad of 2.7 from 2012-2016 but my GRE was a 325(q164/v161), (my MCAT from 2015 was a 40 as well, but I know that's long expired) I currently work as a Program Director for Mental Health and Substance Use Clinic and I have a variety of community involvement and clinical experiences. The thing that's my biggest factor is my disaster of a GPA. I was wondering if it's even worth applying with a score so low.
I've been looking at the Rutger Programs for a long time and I think it'll definitely be advantageous for me.
I've been looking at the Rutger Programs for a long time and I think it'll definitely be advantageous for me.
I would say to apply. Because of the pandemic the application fees are waived, so you're not losing any money by applying.
In terms of your stats, I don't think GPA is the absolute determining factor, but if you show that you've done something recently (like retaking the MCAT or GRE), then you'll have a chance to get in. But just take my advice with a grain of salt as I only got in recently.
In terms of your stats, I don't think GPA is the absolute determining factor, but if you show that you've done something recently (like retaking the MCAT or GRE), then you'll have a chance to get in. But just take my advice with a grain of salt as I only got in recently.
Hey everyone,
Has anyone been accepted for the Fall2021 medical scholars program? My app was complete 11/16.
Has anyone been accepted for the Fall2021 medical scholars program? My app was complete 11/16.
I was recently accepted to the medical scholars program. feel free to message me 🙂Hey everyone,
Has anyone been accepted for the Fall2021 medical scholars program? My app was complete 11/16.
For those that attended the newark program, what was your schedule like?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 412
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 353