This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

demon1lama

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone got their acceptances yet? I applied about a month ago and still waiting to hear back, on the dental scholars track if that makes any difference. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I applied to the regular program on Dec 1st and I'm still waiting to hear back. I contacted the enrollment director and she let me know that the committee will finalize making a decision before the start of the holidays (so tomorrow) but that it'll take a few days before it is posted. I'll let you know if I hear back.

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone got their acceptances yet? I applied about a month ago and still waiting to hear back, on the dental scholars track if that makes any difference. :confused:
I applied for the medical scholars track in November and got my acceptance this week!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I applied for the medical scholars track in November and got my acceptance this week!
I applied for the biomedical track and I'm still waiting on a response. The application portal says that my application is still 'under review'. Did you get your acceptance through the portal or an email?

Has anyone here applied to this program with GRE scores? If so, what score are you applying with? I know this program is competitive and that they don’t have a minimum GRE score requirement. For anyone who has been granted admission, i would be very grateful if you would be willing to share the GRE score you were accepted with, just so I can have an idea on what score to generally aim for!
I didn't apply with a GRE score but I saw these stats on another thread: 'GRE score V:55%, Q:54%, W:64%.' Hope this helps!

Thread: Rutgers MBS 2020-2021

Reactions: 1 user
I applied for the biomedical track and I'm still waiting on a response. The application portal says that my application is still 'under review'. Did you get your acceptance through the portal or an email?
I got my acceptance through email. They have yet to update my portal. I just called the admissions office the day I took my GRE and they processed it all in 2-3 days

Has anyone heard back from housing and advisors for Spring 2022?? I was accepted right before Christmas but it seems they are on break so I'm out of the loop:confused:

Has anyone heard back from housing and advisors for Spring 2022?? I was accepted right before Christmas but it seems they are on break so I'm out of the loop:confused:
Res life offices are closed through the 3rd, so you'll probs hear back after.

Do you mind telling your opinions about this Rutger MBS program? Do you think this is helpful to go to the medical school afterwards? How is the faculty and advising team?