Rutgers (Newark) DPT Tuition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefulptny

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I just got pulled off the wait list for Rutgers Newark DPT! Can anyone share their knowledge on the cost of the out of state tuition there??
 
Hey guys,

I just got pulled off the wait list for Rutgers Newark DPT! Can anyone share their knowledge on the cost of the out of state tuition there??

I do not go there, but It seems from the school website the cost runs about 910$ per credit for out of state + about $2000 fees per year . With a 110 credits for the whole program you are looking At a little over 100,000$ plus about $6000 in total fees ( unless tuition and fees are increased while you are in school). Hope this helps!
Here's the link to the tuition page: http://www.studentabc.rutgers.edu/sites/studentabc/files/Rutgers - SHRPr091213.pdf
 
I just got an interview with RU Newark. I was wondering if you could tell me what the interview process was like, and how to prepare?