You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rutgers Newark MBS Fall 2022
Started by MedicallyEnthused
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
rashelle101
Full Member
Hi! I just got accepted last week too! Im still trying to decide if i should go with this program as well. But i’d also love to hear from former students about this program as well 🙂
Also just got accepted and living in NYC! Looking for any advice / past experiences as well! Curious about the curriculum differences btwn the campuses and whether enrolling at the program at the newark location will lower chances for acceptance into RWJMS after completion as opposed to NJMS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also just got accepted and living in NYC! Looking for any advice / past experiences as well! Curious about the curriculum differences btwn the campuses and whether enrolling at the program at the newark location will lower chances for acceptance into RWJMS after completion as opposed to NJMS
I don't think it will necessarily lower your chances at RWJMS, but it will definitely increase your chances at NJMS, since there is a conditional interview agreement, as well as the option to take some medical school courses at NJMS.
If you go on their website you can find the courses for last year, but they won't publish next year's courses until July.
Hi, has anyone heard back from admissions yet? How long does the review process usually take?
I actually checked the application page today and I got accepted!
adsff
New Member
Bump! Or an FB group?
Is there a group chat for accepted students to the program? Would love to meet everyone that will be attending this fall!
Hi! Just got my acceptance today for medical scholars program
DowntownSense51
New Member
Hi everyone! I just found out I've been admitted to the Dental Scholars Track for the Fall. Does anyone know if there is there a group chat or Facebook group that has been created that I could join?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi please can u shed more light i just got accepted too. How long is the progrem how are the classes and grades etxc can i take fully online i noticed some classes need to be in personHey everyone! I am currently in the dental scholars program in my second semester and lurking around the incoming class here hahaha. I struggled with finding answers when I applied last year because there is not much info so please don't hesitate to ask or DM me and I can answer questions as best I can!!
Can i apply without the GRE/MCAT?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 352
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 410