Rutgers Newark Stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

skiflutept

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm planning to apply to Rutgers Newark next cycle, but I was curious about what the program's average cGPA, pGPA, and GRE scores were. They're not listed on the PTCAS site, as they only list the minimum requirements. Does anyone attend that program and have a ballpark idea as to what the averages are?
 
My friend got in with a 4.0 (151V 167Q 4.0 essay), had another not even get an interview with a 3.8ish GPA, average GREs (150's).
 
I interviewed and was waitlisted.

My postbacc GPA was somewhere around 3.5

cGPA 2.9xx
pGPA like 3.3?
157q 167v