Rutgers North DPT 2020-21

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats! Are you going to be accepting the seat?
Yes I am! For those on the waitlist, when I received the email they did tell me that I only had one day to let them know if I was attending. So if there are any other open seats it seems that it should move along quickly!

Yes I am! For those on the waitlist, when I received the email they did tell me that I only had one day to let them know if I was attending. So if there are any other open seats it seems that it should move along quickly!
Congrats! I actually just got an email today that I got off the waitlist too and I accepted the seat as well!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone made a group for people who will be attending yet? :)

Reactions: 1 user
Hey has anyone sent in their deposit and the preliminary paperwork to secure their seat?
If so, have you received back confirmation or any assurances that your seat has been secured?

I've sent in my deposit and paperwork over a month ago, along with follow up emails, but haven't heard back yet at all.

Thanks for the help!

Hey has anyone sent in their deposit and the preliminary paperwork to secure their seat?
If so, have you received back confirmation or any assurances that your seat has been secured?

I've sent in my deposit and paperwork over a month ago, along with follow up emails, but haven't heard back yet at all.

Thanks for the help!
Hi I would definitely email them because I received a deposit confirmation email that said my seat was secured like 4 days after I submitted everything

Also did you complete the background check?

Did anyone else here back from the wait list this week. I'm on the wait list, still waiting haha

Hi everybody! Did anyone receive further instructions on getting CPR certified, and on the financial aid documents we need to fill out? thanks :)

Thank you!! For some reason it doesn't come up when you search for it on Facebook, so weird...
hey I’m not sure why it doesn’t come up when you search it :( but it’s hyperlinked so if you press on it, it should take you directly there!