Rutgers North DPT 2020-21

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yes I am! For those on the waitlist, when I received the email they did tell me that I only had one day to let them know if I was attending. So if there are any other open seats it seems that it should move along quickly!
Congrats! I actually just got an email today that I got off the waitlist too and I accepted the seat as well!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey has anyone sent in their deposit and the preliminary paperwork to secure their seat?
If so, have you received back confirmation or any assurances that your seat has been secured?

I've sent in my deposit and paperwork over a month ago, along with follow up emails, but haven't heard back yet at all.

Thanks for the help!
 
Hey has anyone sent in their deposit and the preliminary paperwork to secure their seat?
If so, have you received back confirmation or any assurances that your seat has been secured?

I've sent in my deposit and paperwork over a month ago, along with follow up emails, but haven't heard back yet at all.

Thanks for the help!
Hi I would definitely email them because I received a deposit confirmation email that said my seat was secured like 4 days after I submitted everything

Also did you complete the background check?
 
Hi everybody! Did anyone receive further instructions on getting CPR certified, and on the financial aid documents we need to fill out? thanks 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad