Rutgers School of Dental Medicine Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I really do think with most schools there is always a chance for a late (or even very late) acceptance. It isn't the answer you're looking for, but it is always just a huge game of chance at this point. First, someone who has a 2025 spot has to get accepted somewhere else last minute. Then there is the question of will they take that late acceptance over Rutgers, and lose the deposit. Then, there is the list of waitlisted students who gets looked at.

I am hopeful for you right now and in years to come. Be sure you are not only being hopeful about what may happen this cycle, but giving yourself some preparation for a second try next time around.

Members don't see this ad.

heard that they have accepted more people than they were supposed to so now they're just waiting for people to decline.

Do you think it’s a bad idea to send an email and ask about my status at this point? I really am losing hope but still don’t want them to think that I’m not interested anymore it’s so frustrating

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you think it’s a bad idea to send an email and ask about my status at this point? I really am losing hope but still don’t want them to think that I’m not interested anymore it’s so frustrating
Hello, im a D1 right now in rutgers. A few of my classamtes, even those who are in the top of the class were accepted even in july. This school puts a lot of people on the waitlist. I would send a letter if interest of even a letter of intent if you will for sure matriculate here over any other school if given the chance

Reactions: 1 user
if any female incoming D1 is looking for a roommate please message me:)

If anyone is looking for last minute housing arrangements that are close to campus, reasonably priced, and newer construction, please DM me. I currently have a 2 bed 2 bath at 24 Jones (approximately a 6 minute walk from the dental school). I can provide pictures and more details if interested. Thanks!