Rutgers South 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDPT2020

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to send in my deposit this week! Are we just getting an acceptance email or should we be receiving a packet in the mail as well? I think that's what I heard on my phone call but I haven't received anything in the mail yet

Also do we just need to mail back the response sheet, reqs for graduation sheet, out of state clinical sheet, deposit, and criminal background check? The packet has several other things included so I'm a little confused!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I'm planning on sending everything in this week too! I'm a little confused about everything in the email too hahah So I think they need the application response sheet, requirements for graduation, out of state clinical attestation form, and I filled out the skills laboratory consent form and the physical therapy entrance form as well. I'm not sure when they need the last 2 I stated, but I just thought I'd include them just in case. I was going to trying faxing the forms over today. And I thought the deposit and the criminal background check could be done online???

And I think it's just the email that they're sending, I don't think they're sending anything in the mail yet... though to be honest I was so excited during the phone call I might have missed that part haha

Hey! I'm planning on sending everything in this week too! I'm a little confused about everything in the email too hahah So I think they need the application response sheet, requirements for graduation, out of state clinical attestation form, and I filled out the skills laboratory consent form and the physical therapy entrance form as well. I'm not sure when they need the last 2 I stated, but I just thought I'd include them just in case. I was going to trying faxing the forms over today. And I thought the deposit and the criminal background check could be done online???

And I think it's just the email that they're sending, I don't think they're sending anything in the mail yet... though to be honest I was so excited during the phone call I might have missed that part haha

Okay awesome!! Yeah the deposit and criminal background are online! I emailed them cause I was confused haha I want to make sure I'm sending everything to the right place so hopefully they get back to me today ! My packet also had a health provider form... Did you get that too? Cause if that's due by next week I have no idea if my doctor can complete that on time.

Members don't see this ad :)
They just emailed me and all forms in the packet need to be sent by the deadline

They just emailed me and all forms in the packet need to be sent by the deadline

Even the Health Care Provider form? That might be hard to get signed within a week haha

Even the Health Care Provider form? That might be hard to get signed within a week haha

Yeah even that :/ I just went to my doctor and they said I need a physical for them to be able to fill it out so I have to go tomorrow. Hopefully they don't need to do blood work or anything cause I have no idea how I'll be able to do all that by the 11th haha

has anyone else just not gotten anything from rutgers south?? I had my interview december the 22nd and i'm just bewildered that I haven't received any sort of note seeing as how many of you have acceptances.

has anyone else just not gotten anything from rutgers south?? I had my interview december the 22nd and i'm just bewildered that I haven't received any sort of note seeing as how many of you have acceptances.

I've seen in older posts from other years that they send responses from the end of January to the end of Feb so I wouldn't stress! Good luck I hope you get in!!

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the reply! Congrats on getting in!

Congrats!! You can send all the forms through email if you want they told me that so its easier!
Have you heard anything from them since submitting everything? I sent my forms in early last week and emailed to make sure they received everything but I didn't hear back from them

Have you heard anything from them since submitting everything? I sent my forms in early last week and emailed to make sure they received everything but I didn't hear back from them

No I haven't heard anything since and I submitted everything last Monday. When I emailed the forms they said once the deposit and background check are verified they will email with the next steps. So I feel like once the background check is completed and shows that were not criminals they will email us haha

@DPT0310 have you heard anything from them yet? Cause I haven't... I gonna email them tomorrow just to make sure everything's alright

@DPT0310 have you heard anything from them yet? Cause I haven't... I gonna email them tomorrow just to make sure everything's alright

They emailed me a few days ago saying they were missing one of my forms, so I emailed it to them again and haven't heard anything since. I think this was on Friday. Did they get back to you yet?

They emailed me a few days ago saying they were missing one of my forms, so I emailed it to them again and haven't heard anything since. I think this was on Friday. Did they get back to you yet?

Nope haven't heard from them since emailing my form 2 weeks ago!

Did anyone start looking for housing? I've been researching but it would be nice/ cheaper to live with other people in the program!

Would you guys want to make a Facebook group?

Did anyone start looking for housing? I've been researching but it would be nice/ cheaper to live with other people in the program!

I haven't started looking yet, but I would definitely love to room with classmates!