Rutgers South DPT Waitlist 19

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPT_SS

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was waitlisted at Rutgers South and maybe after today we will hear something. Feel free to post any news, hopefully we hear back soon! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I will be declining my spot today, hope this helps you! Best of luck!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you!! Where did you commit?
I am still deciding between Stockton University and Drexel but I wanted to decline by spots at the other schools I got in to free a space for other students. I hope this helps you get off the waitlist.

I am still deciding between Stockton University and Drexel but I wanted to decline by spots at the other schools I got in to free a space for other students. I hope this helps you get off the waitlist.
I think it did haha, well good luck making that decision! That price difference is hard

Hey everyone, I was waitlisted at Rutgers South and maybe after today we will hear something. Feel free to post any news, hopefully we hear back soon! :)
Hey!! Could you please tell me how your interview was in rutgers south DPT program? I’ve coming up in couple days. Your help would be really appreciated.