RVU MSBS 2020 Applicants

Started by girlydawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, I haven't had any luck yet. I am planning on heading up there in early June to look at some apartments I have in mind in hopes of signing a lease when I am up there before I move.
That's definitely smart, I've just stuck to finding subleases and rooms to rent l online due to COVID and work. Despite this, I hope we're able to go to class in person by the fall.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I just found out yesterday that I was accepted! I was wondering if I could get those email responses as well @hopelessdreamer95?

After my phone call on Monday I will know more and have to decide between sticking with Temple's ACHS or attend RVU. I'm relieved to hear that the program has had better outcomes the last few years and their curriculum really excites me!
 
Hello, I just found out yesterday that I was accepted! I was wondering if I could get those email responses as well @hopelessdreamer95?

After my phone call on Monday I will know more and have to decide between sticking with Temple's ACHS or attend RVU. I'm relieved to hear that the program has had better outcomes the last few years and their curriculum really excites me!
Sent 🙂
 
I'm about to send you the email for the updated tier requirements, but essentially, it's more or less the same. No MCAT restrictions if we achieve a >3.6 GPA.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Do you know if you have to submit your application through AACOMAS the summer before starting the MSBS program in order to be considered for matriculation into the COM immediately after finishing the MSBS program?
 
Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well. I was wondering if RVU sends out notifications if they have received our application from PostBacCAS (I applied recently but I haven’t heard back). Please let me know! Thank you
 
Do you know if you have to submit your application through AACOMAS the summer before starting the MSBS program in order to be considered for matriculation into the COM immediately after finishing the MSBS program?
From the meeting we had several months ago, yes we have to submit an AACOMAS application, but the time line to get it done, I don't remember if it was mentioned. I can ask because I need to start my application as well.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
 
I'm about to send you the email for the updated tier requirements, but essentially, it's more or less the same. No MCAT restrictions if we achieve a >3.6 GPA.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
Would you mind pming me the updated tiers requirements? I was just accepted and am trying to decide between RVU and another school. Thanks!
 
Hi everyone, I just submitted my application last week through PostbacCAS, I also would be interested in the previous student responses if at all possible. Also with the Fall semester online do most of you still plan to move up to the CO or UT campus for study groups, etc?
Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad