RVUCOM MSBS or TURO Nevada MMHS?

Started by SASUX
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SASUX

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All,

New non-traditional member looking for insight. I got into both of the aforementioned program and trying to figure out the best route. Have family connections to each State, but honestly looking for best program to assure COM entrance in '24. Looking for any experience Pros . . . Cons . . . other considerations. Also hoping someone can dispel a rumor I was told about RVU trying to push MSBS grads to St. George? Is this true or just internet BS?

Thanks for all the help!
 
All,

New non-traditional member looking for insight. I got into both of the aforementioned program and trying to figure out the best route. Have family connections to each State, but honestly looking for best program to assure COM entrance in '24. Looking for any experience Pros . . . Cons . . . other considerations. Also hoping someone can dispel a rumor I was told about RVU trying to push MSBS grads to St. George? Is this true or just internet BS?

Thanks for all the help!
Are you not wanting to go to the St. George location? Would you be doing the RVU MSBS at the Colorado campus?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going into the MSBS class at RVU, seems like a great program with good prep and pretty specific guidelines to get matriculated into the COM. Where did you hear them pushing St. George's? I have a couple of friends in the COM and they say that the general consensus for the MSBS is very positive and that students are very prepared.
 
All,

New non-traditional member looking for insight. I got into both of the aforementioned program and trying to figure out the best route. Have family connections to each State, but honestly looking for best program to assure COM entrance in '24. Looking for any experience Pros . . . Cons . . . other considerations. Also hoping someone can dispel a rumor I was told about RVU trying to push MSBS grads to St. George? Is this true or just internet BS?

Thanks for all the help!
They gave me the option to choose either when i got accepted so i think it’s just a rumor