Rxprep 150 practice questions!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmacraft

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Can anyone share their insight on Rxprep 150 practice questions? Is this test comparable to pre-naplex to test the readiness for NAPLEX.I scored 57% in this test and my exam is in 5 days. Should I postpone or focus on the calculations and disease states. Any comment regarding this is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
Can anyone share their insight on Rxprep 150 practice questions? Is this test comparable to pre-naplex to test the readiness for NAPLEX.I scored 57% in this test and my exam is in 5 days. Should I postpone or focus on the calculations and disease states. Any comment regarding this is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
In my opinion, I think the pre-naplex administered by NABP is a more accurate simulation of the real thing.

RxPrep need to revamp their question bank to mimic the new naplex testing mode, in terms of having a lot more patient profile/chart-based question formats. Regardless, it is still an effective means of preparation for most people. I kindly suggest using the nabp pre-naplex to assess your readiness.

As for whether or not you should postpone your actual test date, since we do not know what you know or don't know, that decision is entirely up to you. But assuming you've gone through your disease states, I humbly recommend using the last few days reviewing your calculations (conversion rates in particular) and antibiotics (or wherever your weaknesses may lie). Antibiotics was my archenemy; still is.

In my opinion, I think the pre-naplex administered by NABP is a more accurate simulation of the real thing.

RxPrep need to revamp their question bank to mimic the new naplex testing mode, in terms of having a lot more patient profile/chart-based question formats. Regardless, it is still an effective means of preparation for most people. I kindly suggest using the nabp pre-naplex to assess your readiness.

As for whether or not you should postpone your actual test date, since we do not know what you know or don't know, that decision is entirely up to you. But assuming you've gone through your disease states, I humbly recommend using the last few days reviewing your calculations (conversion rates in particular) and antibiotics (or wherever your weaknesses may lie). Antibiotics was my archenemy; still is.

Thank you for the response.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I scored a 75% on the RX Prep 150 question exam and just found out I passed Naplex in the triple digits! I don't know if any sort of correlation can be drawn there but just wanted to share my personal experience.

Reactions: 1 users